Krazy Sled footage

KrazyCanadian

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
krazycanadian.com
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJ7RZa7VSRg[/media]

Here's a little teaser from Justin aka(Rideguy) He was up riding with us this week. We've been hard at work filming the next Krazy Canadian Adventures... Over 30 chutes climbed this week..

I just posted a bunch of new pictures at if you want to take a look at the awesome terrain we've been riding this week..

Krazy sled from Canadian Power Machines works awesome.. 174 inch track ,ice age rails on the timbersled suspension , keeps the front end down always...No wheelie problems at all... The RK Tech head is allowing me to run 50% pump and 50% 112 racing fuel at 13 lbs boost.. The Twister Turbos are working perfect... Both the Main jet 162 inch track sled and the Krazy sled are slaying the chutes regularly...

The next Krazy Canadian Adventures DVD will be 10 times better than last yrs DVD.. And we still have 10 more weeks of riding and filming...

The Tunnel from Quantum Velocity, wheels and risers from Ratsled, seat from Mountain Mod, track from Rec Supply co. deck from Bulldog decks, camera from O-Zone, gloves from clews management, goggles from SCOTT USA, and KLIM gear.... Thanks to all the sponsors

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
GOOD TO HEAR DANNO. LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING NEW FLICK

MORE GAS
P10101331.jpg

POOOOFFFFFFFFF

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just hope the young guys who see this don't try to climb everything in sight because they do on the videos. I realize you guys do more checking of the snow conditions than most but these are still bad areas to get to and there is potential for harm.

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:thumbsup2: cool Danno! can't wait for the next vid, see you at the show in edmonton, thanks for the teaser!:cool:

Top Bottom