Krazy Canadian???

Bunn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know whatz up with Krazy Canadian? I have not seen anything from him via post, video or even on Facebook. I realize it's summer but he didn't post much last winter. I know he didn't release his dvd last season due to the lack of quality footage, but he is normally more active.Anybody able to share any info about him?? He is a good cat and I was just thinking of him as we were on holidays in Nelson last week.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have him in my friends on facebook, looks like he hasn't done a lot of riding lately. he's been trying to sell his turbo cat. he posts a lot of flower pictures from his yard

Pink-Inc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought I read a post a while back where he said he was getting out of sledding.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree, no matter what

He's still my favorite dude, as he is funny and acts like most of us in lots of ways

Where randy and Rene on movies, seem like stick men

Best video was K.K jumping that boosted apex over Jim and bailing, snow stuffed helmet and all

Bunn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was actually in contact with him earlier this week through another resource and all I will say is that he is doing well.

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree, no matter what

He's still my favorite dude, as he is funny and acts like most of us in lots of ways

Where randy and Rene on movies, seem like stick men

Best video was K.K jumping that boosted apex over Jim and bailing, snow stuffed helmet and all

*Vector

Top Bottom