Krazy Canadian Adventures

KrazyCanadian

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
krazycanadian.com
It's finished and ready to ship next week... Cool DVD, with wild crashes, climbs and jumps... See you all at the Edmonton Snowmobile show.. check out the teaser at

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey there dan.. Look forward to chattin with you again.. I've started a new venture myself..

G

Guest1

HOLAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! KC ... rumour has it we might see you at the McBride MM09 ride :cool: Have a great show in LOSERTON and give your SISTA'S a hug from the OLE FABSTER...;) :d

OVER!!!

ps...nice teaser you crazy MOFO.

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Looks good Dan.
Remember this little guy at the Calgary show last yr.
"Hey are you the guy who rode his snowmbile up the big hill in the movie!!!?)
Calgary Snow Show 2007 019.jpg

KrazyCanadian

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
krazycanadian.com
Just watched the teaser,,,, seems to be working fine???? Not sure why it didn't work... But it's working fine now...

Thanks everyone, for the kind reply s,,, One sister is in Edmonton, Fab, the other is a Dentist here in the Kootenays,,, I'll give her a hug just for you Fab....

Yup I'm the guy riding up the hills in the movie,,, I do remember that young fellow...

I'm Off to Toronto Oct 17, then Edm oct24, Vernon Nov 1, Saskatoon, Nov 8, Abbottsford B.C. Nov 15 and the Calgary show is Dec 15,,,, see you at one of the shows hopefully...

Lots of new Krazy Canadian zipper hoodies, mens and ladies Tanks, T-shirts,, caps and toques,, plus I'll be selling the new 16 month Thunderstruck calendar and the Thunderstruck movies,, plus Dan Gardiners Boondockers

Please come by and say hi...

Top Bottom