Krazy Canadian Adventures and Moutain Mod Mainia teamed up for an amazing video shoot

KrazyCanadian

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
krazycanadian.com
Big Thanks to Doc Zoom, Flying Phil , Canadian Power Machines and MainJet Motorsports... All the sponsors and helpers,,, thanks so very much... Yesterdays footage is unreal . over 25 separate climbs, over 50 attempts , both successes and failures...

teaser is on

heres a few pictures
IMG_0633.jpg

IMG_0646.jpg

Andy climbed this chute a few weeks ago, I failed yesterday.

IMG_0675.jpg

IMG_0677.jpg

Shane Stanger M1200 with Twisted Turbos following Doug's line (m800 Twisted Turbos)
IMG_0684.jpg

Andy Naz, at the top. Rene St.Onge in the Middle. Shane Stanger coming up the rear..
IMG_0699.jpg

Shane (Twisted Turbos) Stanger taking his 370 Hp monster up a bizarre line.
IMG_0710.jpg

I climbed it first on the M800 Mainjet sled with Twisted Turbo 162 inch track. Shane followed me up on the 174 inch 1200 Twisted Turbo.. Only two sleds have made this climb... We've named it the "TWISTED CHUTE"
IMG_0717.jpg

KrazyCanadian

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
krazycanadian.com
IMG_0716.jpg

Andy and Shane climbed the chute on the right, and Shane and I climbed the "Twisted Chute" on the left...

Krazy Canadian Adventures, Part 2
Destination; Valhalla's (New Denver) B.C.

Release date Summer 2009

Produced by Dan Gardiner

KrazyCanadian

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
krazycanadian.com
IMG_0706.jpg

IMG_0697.jpg

Rene , Andy, Lyle, Shane, Tony, Q-Dog, Myself and Kevin really ripped it up yesterday... Doc Zoom captured some amazing footage from the chopper...

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just keep posting, awesome pulls. We need more. Great job. By the way nice CAT!!!!

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice pics Danno....good to hear things are going well.........................BUT next year I'am gonna sponsor your PANTS;)

I bet the wife is Happy with the beaver your growing on your face...lol...it's not sled show time yet

spoon08

Reaction score
Awesome day of filming and riding. This area is one of the best we have ever found and even with all we showed for the movies it is only a portion of what this area has to offer. This is our second year in this area and won't be the last.

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sweet, can't wait for the movie, how many days till the edmonton sled show????:cool::cool::cool:

Top Bottom