Klim

highmark

Reaction score
Where can you get KLIM in edmonton. I stopped by Martin and Could not get any help from anyone! I heard that Cycle Works is carrying KLIM as well. I tried to go there but missed them. I saw the sign in the window though. Has anyone ever bought from them, whats customer service like. I am somewhat of a rookie and need someone that can give me advice.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where can you get KLIM in edmonton. I stopped by Martin and Could not get any help from anyone! I heard that Cycle Works is carrying KLIM as well. I tried to go there but missed them. I saw the sign in the window though. Has anyone ever bought from them, whats customer service like. I am somewhat of a rookie and need someone that can give me advice.

What!! They people at Martin werent helpful?? :eek::eek: Did you remember to hang a wad of $100s out of your pocket? Yeah........because if you didnt they probably werent going to waste their time on you.;) At least that has been my experience there. On MORE than one occasion.:beer::beer:

ColinSiR

Reaction score
cycle works is stupid. the 2 salesmen think their king of the world too, i hate them with a passion.
yes they do have klim their, i know because i was forced to go their and pick up a master link for my dirtbike, and they have a GIRL working the parts counter. and guess what. i got the wrong links. thanks god i found some on the way to bc.

i avoid cycle works and so should you.

oh and another thing, we bought 2 rmks off them 2 years ago and they said it has a 3 year warranty, well turns they only entered ONe year warranty on my sled. and it said 2 year warranty on the original invoice. i just about got screwed 1000 bucks replacing my crank on my 900. but was reimbursed after about 100 phone calls

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
whatcha looking for ? I'll talk to anyone with money hehe. give me a call toll-free 1-866-938-0930. located down in calgary, ship all the time.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
where can you get klim in edmonton. I stopped by martin and could not get any help from anyone! I heard that cycle works is carrying klim as well. I tried to go there but missed them. I saw the sign in the window though. Has anyone ever bought from them, whats customer service like. I am somewhat of a rookie and need someone that can give me advice.

which martin equipment?? West end has a great set-up with lots of klim stuff in it....ask them for the show price, and i bet you'll get it????

highmark

Reaction score
which martin equipment?? West end has a great set-up with lots of klim stuff in it....ask them for the show price, and i bet you'll get it????

I went to the one on the southside. I had a hard time trying to find someone to take my money. Problem is I need to get sized so I cant order it. Where is the one on the west. Does it have better customer service?

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought a kilm valdez coat from them at the show, they were very helpful althought last winter i needed different jets for my 05 rev and they had ONE.... just ONE. Went to mountain magic and he had a tonne of them.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
i went to the one on the southside. I had a hard time trying to find someone to take my money. Problem is i need to get sized so i cant order it. Where is the one on the west. Does it have better customer service?

the one on the west end is a much bigger store(their flagship store).... Its just west of 170th street and 118th ave(yellowhead is their back alley!

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
PM Culater on snowest.com (sorry) Tomahawk parkas and Extreme bibs $210.00 each shipped to Edmonton he has no problems in shipping here great guy to deal with...other Edmonton dealers are in left field :rant:

revy rocks

Reaction score
If you are ever in Revelstoke stop in to see Greg or Barb for all your KLIM gear. Barb is the expert in this department and very helpfull in helping you buy the right items. Our pricing is fair, sometimes lower then suggested retail and we try to keep a good stock through the whole season. This year we added ladies jackets and bib pants along with tek vests and helmets.

Thanks Greg and Barb

ROUGH COUNTRY in REVY

PH 1-250-837-6738

Lanko

Reaction score
PM Culater on snowest.com (sorry) Tomahawk parkas and Extreme bibs $210.00 each shipped to Edmonton he has no problems in shipping here great guy to deal with...other Edmonton dealers are in left field :rant:

I'm with Murminator on this one Culater's prices are unbeatable even with a bad exchange rate and shipping, no one can even come close to his prices and he will ship Canada, a lot of the other on line stores will not ship KLIM outside of the US. Just be sure you know your size if you go this route I find the jackets and pants fit normal, but the gloves and boots seem a little small, so it probably wouldn't hurt to go a size larger.

willhickey

Reaction score
I hate to admit it however I had the same experience this summer when I was looking at a new seadoo. The south side store was not at all helpfull. The west end was alot more helpfull. I now buy all my sled stuff out in camrose at camrose farm equiptment. They are helpful and go out of there way to help you out. We had warenty issues on our new 1000 last year and they overlooked a major issue that we told them about. To make up for it, they gave us there brand new demo sled to use while we waited for parts for over a month. Ended up putting 400 miles on it. That is going above and beyond. They made a mistake and the fixed it right away.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you are in the mcbride area and are looking for klim gear stop Spindrift powersports, we have a good stock of stuff.. Me or quadster would be glad to help you out..

Top Bottom