klim f4 helmets good or bad?

nosmoke

Reaction score
i am looking for a new helmet this year. not sure what to buy. does anybody have any feedback on the klim f4 's. i herd that hjc builds a carbonfibre one that is super light.

rmksledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have the klim helmet. they are a very lite helmet and well vented, but the fins on the back come off really easy, other then that best helmet i have ever worn

mcride

Reaction score
Tremendous helmet! The fins pop off for saftey and are easy and cheap to replace like under $4 I beleive. Besides missing a fin is a sign to other riders to stay the flip out of your way because your hard core.
You will notice a dramatic decrease in goggle fogging as well due to the superior ventalation. Comes with an extra visor and parts and a killer helemt bag. Great buy!

Quagmire

Senior Sunburnt Member
Reaction score
I bought my F4 one month ago. I used it for quading. Great venting. I like the extra parts and the bag that come with the helmet.

nursepwdr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looked at the Klim helmets yesterday , they have 41 vents in total ....Nice and light , although they are discontinuing most of them and have new this year , only three colors ,and yes great bag they come in.....

Thumper-darryl

Reaction score
I do not now what helmets you guys are comparing the Klim helmet to when you say it is light. I really like my Klim, I purchased last year except for the weight. I compare it to my Shoie d-bike helmet which is WAY lighter. I have retired my Klim helmet to the closet due it just being too heavy. Sad, because it is actually a nice helmet, just too heavy, and tires out my neck I just picked up a new BRP helmet that is WAY lighter than my Klim. I will weigh them all to see what the difference really is.

RaspberryNytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought they were a tad heavy as well. Didn't buy one a cpl years ago due to that fact. I have a cpl TLD helmets that are lite(CF helmets) but do like the funcionality of the Klim ones. Will look again at the new Anniversary helmet from Klim this year.

RN

Top Bottom