Looking for some help with this one ??
Klim Adrenaline GTX® Boot vs HMK Voyager Lace Up
Price is the close ??
Gortex Vs Sympatex ???
Durability??

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
don't have any experience with the HMK but I do have the KLIM boot. Awesome boot, very comfortable, light, small in size. its got great support and best of all it keeps you warm and dry. Also a very durable and high quality boot.

m8welder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hmk's are wide and shitty to walk on. Just bought klims this year.

summit1974

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have the original klims....love em gortex rocks dry and warm still after three seasons going on four:d

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
x a bunch on the Klim side. 4 years, never had wet feet seldom cold. great boot, comfortable, and i think the newer ones are even improved in a few ways .

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Klim are awesome i have sold about 20 pairs or more this season. I have always told people that if there feet are wet or cold on the first day or they dont like them they can return them for a full refund and i have yet in three years to have a pair returned.

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have now had both...Klim which I have loved them dearly...kept my feet dry, are light and not bulky....however that being said...

I tested out my new HMK Team Boa boots yesterday...got bucked off into an ankle deep creek...and yup..my feet stayed dry despite having to step into the water a few times to get out...they are supper light weight and very easy to adjust and do up...they are slightly bulky but being a skiier I find the ankle support in the HMK far better than the Klim...

otherwise it will just come down to personal preference and cost...good luck and enjoy...I love them both for different reasons...

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had two pairs of HMK and both gave me "shin bite" and "hammer toes" like a ski-boot. Too stiff. I gave one pair to a buddy and he promptly got them stuck in his footwell and near tore his knee apart....too wide. I now have the Klims and love 'em. My buddy got the Klims as well and loves 'em. Both sets of HMKs went in the garbage.

giddyup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
another vote for klim, but i got only 2yr on mine, xp running boards wore right through the sole, top looks like new bottem is shot. fix the old ones for shoveling with shoe goo and buy a new pair, i have been in water several times with mine, they are dry, not the warmest boots but if you are trail rideing buy shoels . klim are light comfortable and dry, i were a pair of smart wool socks and im never to cold
i think the tribe has spoken klim

giddyup

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sell lots of the klim boots and have worn them since they've come out.

FYI one thing to note about being cold. did you know that the a cold rating of -30c means that if you're moving and walking you're good to that temperature, not standing in spot doing small toe taps.

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the hmk boots and my roommate runs the klims .....There both good boots i always stay dry but the HMK's are a LOT stiffer and take some time to break in .....Just for the support around the foot i vote for the hmks.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Which of the KLIM Boot is the best to go with:

Adrenaline GTX Boot - $229.95
Arctic GTX Boot - $249.95
Radium GTX Boot - $299.95

??

I dont bring in the radiums to big and bulky like ski boot. The difference between the adrenaline and arctic is the amount of thinsulite. The adrenaline has 600grams of thinsulite and the arctic has 1200 grams of thinsulite. I sell lots of both. This is the first season for the arctic series.

Monster 1000

Reaction score
Which of the KLIM Boot is the best to go with:

Adrenaline GTX Boot - $229.95
Arctic GTX Boot - $249.95
Radium GTX Boot - $299.95

??

I have the adrenaline and love them. My feet used to get soaked then cold but not with the KLIM. that is my vote.:twocents:

TravisFader

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Adreniline, Thats what i run, and they are warm, dry, little stiff but i thinkits just the right amount. I lucked out and picked them up at the snowmobile show one year for 120 bucks and havent regretted a single nickle.

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
received my radium boots and love them there not to big and bulky at all my feet are only size 10 boots work great feet are always dry. had hmk's they hurt my feet due to a bad ankle found the klim boots better also had a buddy from red deer riding some hmk pro boa boots and feet were soaked at the end of the day

modmanmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
have had a pair of HMK's for 3 years i think! I dont where them they give me shinsplints and size 13's dont come close to fitting in the footwell! there just too bulky and after a few rides the dont stay dry anymore...

Top Bottom