New MotorFist boot called Redline - VIDEO

mfguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
New MotorFist boot Redline meets tanneite! - VIDEO

Here is a video of us blowing up what was going to be the Redline with some tannerite and an AR-15!!!

We went through a lot of work to produce the boot that you see here. Lots of designs were made and tested and failed. One of the proto types gets the axe here in this video.

[MOTORFIST] Death of a Prototype - YouTube

Here is a short clip of the features of the new boot.

[MOTORFIST] Redline Boot - YouTube

If you don't want to watch a video and your a guy/gal that likes to read let me tell you this about it. It is a motorcross boot that meets the snow! The best part is the easy in and out of the boot. It simply buckles into place.

Wear the MotorFist sock for western riding with this boot. If you are in cold weather rider OR have cold feet pair this boot with the Redline socks and your can cook a hot dog inside your foot. The MotorFist stomper boot has 800G of Thinsulate in comparison.

If you wear thin sock this boot will keep you toasty by NOT sweaty (it has 1200 G of thinsulate) with the worlds best sweat proof and waterproof membranei nthe world...eVent.
[MOTORFIST] eVent® Fabric - The eVent® Difference - YouTube

I have worn this boot and the fit is great. No more laces to mess with. Just slip this bugger on and you can ratchet the level off support you want in the boot. I will post more later about it. But if you are in the market for a new boot there isn't boot like this in the world.

The boot is beautiful....if that counts for something. It is the sleekest boot on the market and looks like a stealth fighter for your foot. I can't garuantee that you will ride 33% better but you will feel like it. :d

Last edited:

Turts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: New MotorFist boot Redline meets tanneite! - VIDEO

I'm liking what I see.
Whats retail and will somebody have them at the Edmonton sled show?

Turts

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

See my post on Facebook? I can always be hired on for destruction of failed products too lol.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

The AR looks quite a bit like a Windham VEX-SS. Is it?

mfguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

See my post on Facebook? I can always be hired on for destruction of failed products too lol.

Maybe you can.....next round we will contact you.

Not sure on the gun. This much I do know that it was an AR-15 . I think a Bushmaster...... I will find out for sure.

This boot WILL BE at the Edmonton show for sure. You can check them out there OR at the dealers very soon. They should be seeing this boot within the next week or 2. Seeing this boot in person is where it is at. It is just a well built sexy as hell boot with all the high quality DNA from all of our products.

dirtbiker77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Once again I find myself more and more impressed with Motorfist! look forward to trying a pair on.

mfguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

If you try a pair you will have :)

Top Bottom