Kinder Morgan

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So interestingly enough a consultant who I’ll leave unamed showed up at my plant today, we got talking about this deal and he is very familiar with this section of line there is 2 lines that run in parallel a 30” and a 36”. It is older for sure but he suggested all previous work suggested that the integrity was good. His coworker was interviewed by RCMP before they would let him near the site. It was then decided later that very few select people could visit the incident location. Apparently it was a buried section. That’s all that he knew this am..

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The latest updated story going around here is they feel that there was a small leak in the line which built up underground till it exploded causing the rupture of the main line.

I have no knowledge of how the pipelines monitor themselves nor any reason to believe or disbelieve the reports. Just what were hearing.

I can say this, it was on hell of a fire. I have a few video's but no idea how to post them.

Frankly the impressive thing is how an explosion can be so violent so close to a community and nobody gets hurt and the fire was out within 2 hours. In my opinion that is a good safety test with them being able to control the situation so fast.

Last edited:

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
But hey the pipeline opponents (Trudeau, Horgan, Notley, Montreal mayor, ousted Qc premier etc) still don’t want pipes built. An incident in the middle of nowhere where the loss of life is a few trees and squirrels, but hey moving hundreds of thousands of barrels through towns and along waters ways on rail is ok. Compare this breach to the train in Lac Megantic.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i wonder what they think now? oh the whinny cries that they make!!!! haha tfb

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
What is the big ball/globe thing just east of Hinton? Is that something to do with pipeline?

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The natives are going to ride this one like a rented donkey. The tribe near the reserve now says they are "afraid to go home" and are suffering from PTSD. They need new houses, new land and a new bridge, just dont feel safe anymore.

Of course there are the same people that I have witnessed setting off massive amounts of tannerite over the years on the pipeline right of way, pissed drunk and laughing their heads off.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the only thing on nutley's mind is what she and her advisor Tz Berman are having for lunch after the speeches are over, POS.

retiredpop

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the only thing on nutley's mind is what she and her advisor Tz Berman are having for lunch after the speeches are over, POS.

From the article. "Notley, meanwhile, said a realistic approach is needed for the environment, and that trying to stop the Trans Mountain expansion hurts families, workers and the economy,"

What Notley really means is that trying to stop the Trans Mountain expansion puts her job in jeopardy. She has shown by her actions since being elected she doesn't give two hoots about families, workers and the economy.

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Her first thing she said on the podium was "natives I'm here for you".

Top Bottom