Kinder Morgan

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Huh??? Think positive dude.

North redwater is a high conversion refinery that makes diesel from bitumen. We need more of these type of refineries in Alberta. I dont see any opposition and protests here in Alberta on new expansions/projects. Horgan even said build more refineries/upgraders.

unfortunately your comment about no opposition or protests are wrong. I do remember seeing some kind of yellow protest signs around the Red Water Fort Sask. region. some time ago. Don't recall the details. Maybe some else more knowledgable of this can chime in.

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Huh??? Think positive dude.

North redwater is a high conversion refinery that makes diesel from bitumen. We need more of these type of refineries in Alberta. I dont see any opposition and protests here in Alberta on new expansions/projects. Horgan even said build more refineries/upgraders.

Im not saying it can’t happen, just that it likely won’t. The reason there isn’t any protests here is because there isn’t any new projects coming. The investment money has left Canada for greener pastures.
Ill bet that the heavy ends left over at the redwater refinery are being sold at huge discounts

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Top Bottom