Kinder Morgan

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah Enbridge N/G line. Now the city folk will really be riled up about LNG.

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah Enbridge N/G line. Now the city folk will really be riled up about LNG.

If it was colder and shut off for a period of time it might work the opposite??
70% of lower mainland and into Seattle will be affected by this .

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fortis is shutting off its larger industrial clients. Our competitors are taking down their dryers and so are we.

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Early news leaks say there was a blockage of some sort in the line causing a back pressure which lead to the rupture. Less than 1 km as a bird flies from my house, was a pretty wild scene.

BS x100% if there was a blockage pressure multiple shutdowns would never allow pressure to get even close to rupture pressure. I deal with these shutdown key reviews all the time. All these fails would have to go through multiple professional engineers. Not happening...

FastFarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m 100% convinced this was a malicious act by some group or person that doesn’t get that someone could die with this type of BS stunt.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On the Vancouver Global news they mentioned the investigation into a "possible criminal act". The BC RCMP crimes unit was taking over the investigation instead of the PG unit.

i been thinking that all day, the only explanation with two oilfield installations being blown into the air. trudy is making a statement?

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BS x100% if there was a blockage pressure multiple shutdowns would never allow pressure to get even close to rupture pressure. I deal with these shutdown key reviews all the time. All these fails would have to go through multiple professional engineers. Not happening...

It was a very convenient location, just up the road from the reserve on a very well used quading trail.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did weebo ludwig move to bc? Lol

and you had to bring that back up, almost caused Armageddon last time!
alarm.gif

Top Bottom