Kinder Morgan

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is 900,000 Asians living in Vancouver. Maybe that has something to do with the buying decision?

China practically owns the place.....

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh so they are buying local.
How very patriotic of them.

Yeah that's what happens when you let foreign countries take you over.

This aint your daddies Canada.

2Q==
hoser.png

luvz da mud

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

How absolutely dense is Horgan? Not much smarter than the bafoon in Ottawa.

Does he seriously think transporting it by rail is safer?

Just ask the folks of Lac-Mégantic how they feel about rail transport.

Just when ya think this situation can't get any more devoid of facts, here we are.

Absolutely unbelievable, it's like we are living in the twilight zone.

IMG_1810.JPG

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How absolutely dense is Horgan? Not much smarter than the bafoon in Ottawa.

Does he seriously think transporting it by rail is safer?

Just ask the folks of Lac-Mégantic how they feel about rail transport.

Just when ya think this situation can't get any more devoid of facts, here we are.

Absolutely unbelievable, it's like we are living in the twilight zone.

View attachment 210277

I will assume that you are unaware that Horgan is now looking into his power to limit the amount of oil transported by train. He is pulling out all the stops.

Like I said earlier, I believe Horgan will kick and scream till nobody will listen anymore, then silently he will hope that the Feds or the courts step in and force the issue. Horgan can not accept the pipeline as things are today because it will cost him his job and and force a change in power in BC ala Andrew Weaver and the Greens holding the hammer with 3 seats.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will assume that you are unaware that Horgan is now looking into his power to limit the amount of oil transported by train. He is pulling out all the stops.

Like I said earlier, I believe Horgan will kick and scream till nobody will listen anymore, then silently he will hope that the Feds or the courts step in and force the issue. Horgan can not accept the pipeline as things are today because it will cost him his job and and force a change in power in BC ala Andrew Weaver and the Greens holding the hammer with 3 seats.
How is it the Vocal minorities have taken hold of our country?

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How is it the Vocal minorities have taken hold of our country?

If you look even deeper you will see that the controlling power of the Province of BC isnt even on the mainland, all 3 greenie seats are in the area of Victoria on the Island. The landlocked Alberta is being controlled by Island dwellers.

What is even more disturbing if your in support of Kinder Morgan and pipe lines to the southern coast is the oil supertankers have to sail by these guys front doors every day, with it being such a visual statement for them the chances of them backing down are pretty slim.

I am in firm belief that if the pipeline goes ahead it will be forced by the Feds or the courts, Horgan cant back down, he has to much to loose personally.

Last edited:

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I still cant believe that horgans minorty is making decisions for the province total scam by the governor general this insanity has to stop

You are correct and our prime minister seems to not want to get involved. A 1 hour 45 minute meeting that’s it. Alberta and Saskatchewan would do way better off being part of the USA. This pipeline simply won’t get built and the ndp budget is based on that it will. Now what nothead? Well let’s hope we get Kenny in power and when it’s time for renegotiation of the transfer payments this is dissolved or minimizes as the rest of the country wants nothing to do with Alberta and Saskatchewan.

Top Bottom