Kids sled

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking for a 1991 phazer (red/white preferred), have 2 already and looking for one more to comeplete the set. Anybody out there have one for sale or know of one PM me. Willing to pay a little extra if in extra good shape.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
There was a couple last week in the buyand sell .com,They were both red and white too!
catmando!

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There was a couple last week in the buyand sell .com,They were both red and white too!
catmando!

Went to see what was to be the better sled in "great shape"...it was beaten badly

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went to see what was to be the better sled in "great shape"...it was beaten badly

Too bad.. don't you hate it when these bone heads say "mint" or "excellent condition" and you spend your time, travel, money etc. only to find out it's a piece of junk??? Hope you find a nice one...

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking for a 1991 phazer (red/white preferred), have 2 already and looking for one more to comeplete the set. Anybody out there have one for sale or know of one PM me. Willing to pay a little extra if in extra good shape.

Ok I know your looking for a 91, I had bought one brand new and loved it. I have a 94 Phazer II left in inventory, but its black. If your interesed PM me. I would of PM you but its not red or white.

new24stroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think there is one for sale here in Hinton.I'll take a look tomorrow I think it was 1800 or 2000 can't remember:beer:

barefooter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have one in the garage - me thinky it is a 1991 long track. Pretty good shape. I have a line on a Venture - which would be more useful around here.

I know there were a couple on Kijiji this last little while - more than I have ever seen.

yamahacurtis

Reaction score
For those people that don't know:Mint shape is like the first day it came out of the showroom. Very good shape is not that far off of mint. I just completed a 1578km trip to pick up a snowscoot and it was not as advertised. When you are selling try be honest about the item because fuel is not cheap and spare time is hard to come buy!!

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have one in the garage - me thinky it is a 1991 long track. Pretty good shape. I have a line on a Venture - which would be more useful around here.

I know there were a couple on Kijiji this last little while - more than I have ever seen.

Sent you a PM

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For those people that don't know:Mint shape is like the first day it came out of the showroom. Very good shape is not that far off of mint. I just completed a 1578km trip to pick up a snowscoot and it was not as advertised. When you are selling try be honest about the item because fuel is not cheap and spare time is hard to come buy!!

Bob went to look at sled west of Edmonton...came back P.O.ed...sled was beat and had 9000km...far from advertised condition. If any of your Yami buddies have a phazer let Bob or I know, preferably me!!:d

Top Bottom