Kids first quads

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Girls are only 3 and 4 so not going with brand name for their first quads. Toss up between Tao Tao and Gio. Which one betweeen these and why?

CamoKVF700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whatever you do... tighten every nut and bolt before they ride it.

I got a Panther 120 (I think) for free, when I bought my toy hauler. My kids wanted to test drive it. I said no. They bugged and bugged me. So I caved. They all have their own machines so I saw no reason for them to ride it. 2 laps around the house each. 8 laps later I was missing about 25 bolts and misc nuts. Even the axle nuts were spinning on the axle and the chain fell off. What a POS!

No one even sat on it again before it sold.

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
I bought a little Yamaha raptor 80 for my kids. It's gone through 3 kids now and I haven't even changed the spark plug yet. Just a thought but going with a brand name has its perks. A little more up front, no maintenance and BIG resale value. My kids all started riding it by 4. I hate pulling wrenches all weekend while camping.

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
go with the pitster they are well built and have a 1 year warranty and the parts are available with in days, getting the grandson the 90 quad no reverse but they only cost 1200.00

Top Bottom