Kawasaki brute a arm bushings

gerrit

Reaction score
Hey guys i need to change the a arm bushings and having a hard time deciding what brand to go with . What brands have been used by folks on here and how was the outcome.

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I used All-balls bushings on our 2005 Arctic Cat atv. The originals were hard as a rock and worn out. The all balls were a bit oversized, but make a great tight fit. I coated them in antiseize t help installation, and prevent them from rusting to the arms and bushings. Let's see if that helps if i ever have to take it apart.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I used All-balls bushings on our 2005 Arctic Cat atv. The originals were hard as a rock and worn out. The all balls were a bit oversized, but make a great tight fit. I coated them in antiseize t help installation, and prevent them from rusting to the arms and bushings. Let's see if that helps if i ever have to take it apart.

My cam am eats all balls. Best bushing hands down are by Garage Products from the states. 3500 km on them and they still won't take grease.

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Still have to order that double barrel sealed bearing greaser one day.

Same with my Honda. A few rides later the all balls were sloppy.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are not greasable on the brute force are they? Put a grease nipple on them and will last a 1000 times longer. I think I welded a 1/4" fine threaded nut on to the a arm for the grease nipple to thread into

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are not greasable on the brute force are they? Put a grease nipple on them and will last a 1000 times longer. I think I welded a 1/4" fine threaded nut on to the a arm for the grease nipple to thread into

Garage products bushings are tight they won't take grease for years. Makes the bike so solid and tight. You can notice first bump

gerrit

Reaction score
Checked out garage products don't look like they make them for the brute.....dam

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i just talked to John to confirm he actually did have bushings for your machine cause sometimes the web site he has is not updated. but he says he does not. That is to bad cause they are the best around. i have them in my can am already since he started out in his basement of his house back in 2012. Made all the bushings by hand, now has a awesome cnc machine and busier then ever.

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Well that sucks you guys had problems with all balls. I haven't had anything wrong so far with mine on the farm quad. Hopefully it stays like that.

Top Bottom