KRX 1000 ES

banditelectric

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Caroline, Alberta, Canadia, Earth, Milkyway
Just picked up the new KRX 1000 ES. Was going to go with a Turbo machine this time but man is this thing so much more comfortable to drive the the X# or the Razor. She's built pretty beefy though. Will be interesting to see how it holds up in the bush. Anyone else on here have experience with these units? What's the good? The bad? and the ugly?

KRX.jpg
KRX 1.jpg

turbo392

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There are many in the groups I ride with. Comfort and handling are very good, also slow and heavy, hard to pull out of the mud. 2 new machines are currently down with blown engines, not sure the cause but they are not expecting the warranty work completed until May or June next year. One friend has frequent clutch repairs under extended warranty, not sure the issue. The plastic engine intake manifold is directly behind the rear bumper with no protection, might want to put a plate or metal mesh across there. (duct taped repaired a hole there before). I like the KRXs and they are priced very well compared to CanAm and Polaris and are the only SxS I see in-stock in Alberta.

Last edited:

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congrats ! Thant thing has almost as pick tires as your truck ! Gonna be fun thats for sure !
Any plans ?

banditelectric

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Caroline, Alberta, Canadia, Earth, Milkyway
Congrats ! Thant thing has almost as pick tires as your truck ! Gonna be fun thats for sure !
Any plans ?
No real plans for it. Anytime i modify anything seems to take all the reliability out of it. May put a clutch kit in at and some different tires that are a bit better in Mud as the Carnivores aren't the greatest tire for Alberta. Other than that ride it like i stole it.

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No real plans for it. Anytime i modify anything seems to take all the reliability out of it. May put a clutch kit in at and some different tires that are a bit better in Mud as the Carnivores aren't the greatest tire for Alberta. Other than that ride it like i stole it.

Thank Christ you didn't say stereo, underglo

Top Bottom