Justin Trudeau Sucks!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It appears from the foreign inquiry report that because it didn’t affect the “total” outcome of the last 2 years elections that there is nothing to worry about and the Turd gets off Scott free again. To bad so sad for the the 11-12 Conservative candidates that were affected by Chinese interference. Not a big loss for the Liberals I guess. Wonder what would have happened if those were Liberal candidates?

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep didn’t realize they gave Vancouver $116 million earlier. That’s $220 million for the 3-4 games each city will host in that World Cup?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 63

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check out this abomination of rebranding for Canada’s military . Good Grief! What does this represent and how much money was and will be spent on this ?
IMG_1412.jpeg

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think it’s the he digital camo pattern you see on uniforms but I have no idea what it means like everything this government changes

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He’s like a dog Pizzing on everything to mark as his own it appears before he gets removed from the throne. Maybe instead of planes and tanks Canada will be known as a country of hackers fighting countries on the internet? 🤷

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes but no ow we have Justin as a child playing in Harrington Lake instead of Terry Fox? What’s more Canadian than that?😂

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There are 28.1 million tax paying citizens in Canada vrs 166.89 million tax paying citizens in the USA. This kind of endless spending to keep up with other countries like the USA is breaking Canada.
We were looking at Mexico homes last month. Deep down I feel if we Stay here too long and we will own nothing. Corrupt there also. But At least in Mexico poor people can keep warm.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
thinking about moving to Vancouver to smoke crack and sleep in parks. I figured I'm smart enough to be a better thief than most of the thief's out there. so I could probably just steal from them instead of hard working folks. just stay drunk and high and oblivious to everything and I'd probably be happier.....not sure how the wife and kids are going. to enjoy this new lifestyle. but I probably won't care much

Radar78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We were looking at Mexico homes last month. Deep down I feel if we Stay here too long and we will own nothing. Corrupt there also. But At least in Mexico poor people can keep warm.

I don’t know boys. So much doom and gloom on here. I’m livin a pretty dang good life on the ranch. Raising kids and horses and livin the good life. Shits a little crazy I suppose and stuffs expensive but it’ll take a lot more then that “wacko” in Ottawa to run me outta the best country in the world. He’ll be gone soon enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don’t know boys. So much doom and gloom on here. I’m livin a pretty dang good life on the ranch. Raising kids and horses and livin the good life. Shits a little crazy I suppose and stuffs expensive but it’ll take a lot more then that “wacko” in Ottawa to run me outta the best country in the world. He’ll be gone soon enough.

Best country in the world? lol not by a long shot. Laughing stock of the world you mean

Top Bottom