Just when ram was getting refined and awesome

Nytroman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They may as well continue on and bring the windshield washer jug nozzel out through one of those and the other the oil dipstick. No need to open hood then

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That made me puke a little in my mouth. Is this a prototype? Or is this the real deal?

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's enough chrome on the tailgate to blind a guy following that truck at night!

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That made me puke a little in my mouth. Is this a prototype? Or is this the real deal?

its a early release of the 2015 limited. but by the looks of the limited and rebel and what people are saying online its a move to further get away from dodge. thats why they dropped the crosshairs grill....so i expect the whole 2016 lineup will be similar.

yes.....only way i will drive one is with a aftermarket or older grill and the RAM on the tailgate removed or painted same color as the truck. Why ditch the ram head?!

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the ram rebel looks okay in white and silver. no black for some reason.... just white, silver, charcoal, and red.

Attachments

• Two-Tone_Bright-White-Clear-Coat.jpg
    Two-Tone_Bright-White-Clear-Coat.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 469

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Grill at the top looks an awful lot like the Tundra grill.

Man, all these new trucks seem to be morfing into one particular look. Must all be getting the parts punched out of the same molds in China.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
lets be honest everything in this day and age looks the same. take all of the smaller suv's and cross overs, pull the badges, take off the bumpers, and then tell them apart. now switch to the trucks, pull the grills, change the fenders just a bit, and squint your eyes.

manufacturers save money by not completely re-designing. they take a look that is working somewhere else, slightly modify and bang they have a similar look that one they know is working

-lenny-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The grille is a bit much, but that tailgate is revolting. As mentioned before, aftermarket grille companies will be happy, but tailgate thefts from older models may go up lol!

Billydozer56

Reaction score
Pride of Italy, Built in Mexico, Paid for by your tax $. Then paid for again by the guy that wants one of these trucks. New look. Sure will stand out with all that chrome.

52weekbreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Man. You guys lack imagination.

Plainly the designer doing the grill wanted to invoke the excessively large nostrils look of Smaug the dragon from the hobbit. In the meantime (and working completely independently) the tailgate designer was mimicking Beyonce's backside when she is wearing sweatpants with the word JUICY across the butt. Of course actually writing JUICY would be stupid so he stuck with RAM as it requires fewer letters so is cheaper to make.

Both designers working on the project have had some serious drug related experience and were only allowed crayola crayons and brown "meat wrapper" paper as mediums to translate their designs.

The original Dodge Ram look took quite a while to grow on me but I came to like it OK. Maybe the refinement will too....

lloydguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Look's good to me,I wonder if a guy could get the RAM logo's a little bigger?
That would be my choice,Maybe big enough to see from maybe a 747 flying
over the #2.

Top Bottom