Just Sayin Hi to all .

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wanted to say Hi to all you Yahoo's....been gone for awhile and have missed all the bull *&0% you all feed eachother . Hope to chat soon . Ill be around.:d

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Wanted to say Hi to all you Yahoo's....been gone for awhile and have missed all the bull *&0% you all feed eachother . Hope to chat soon . Ill be around.:d

MARKO.......... HOLA, WELCOME BACK BUDDY...... I POSTED PICS OF THAT SICK HELMET YOU DID UP FOR ME..... THANKS AGAIN. IT'S BEEN A WHILE SINCE YOU GRACED OUR PAGES WITH YOUR PRESENCE...... YOU'LL BE SURPRISED AT THE SIZE AND VOLUME HERE NOW..... AGAIN, WELCOME BACK MARK...............CHEERZ:beer::d:beer:

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Marko good to hear from you...that helmet you did up, wow what a great job!!:d

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rock n roll, Mark good to see you and Willis at Helix, hope to go for a ripp with you guys!:cool::beer::beer:

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Marko good to hear from you...that helmet you did up, wow what a great job!!:d

Yo NOS...hows it doin....thx for the helmut cudo's...hope he likes it...doing the custom air full time from here on in...be posting alot more stuff and hope to help out a few members with some trippy paint....

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Marko I will get you to do up a helmet for me once I get some boost on the sled. I have some neat ideas I will talk to you in the future!:d

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Marko I will get you to do up a helmet for me once I get some boost on the sled. I have some neat ideas I will talk to you in the future!:d

anytime you want it done you let me know....and if you have a few ideas you can always shoot em off to me and i can come up with some drawings...nice to have another perspective before the actual paint goes on....anytime... :)

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
It's obvious peeps are happy to see you back Mark..Time for a little group hug...lol...
group-hug-TB.jpg

Top Bottom