Just in case you were wondering....

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The XM seat slides perfectly onto any older xp chassis sled and makes a nice upgrade.
I see that. Thinking of putting my Mountain Mod seat on my XM and the XM seat on the XP. My bum knee is not a huge fan of the new lower XM seat. Lol.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I see that. Thinking of putting my Mountain Mod seat on my XM and the XM seat on the XP. My bum knee is not a huge fan of the new lower XM seat. Lol.

Knee on the seat???????? My kids tell me all the time to "get your f**king knee off the seat and steer with your feet dad!"

Old habits are hard to break, eh!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Knee on the seat???????? My kids tell me all the time to "get your f**king knee off the seat and steer with your feet dad!"

Old habits are hard to break, eh!

Nope...old jump off the air drill wrong injury. Lol.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
<------- guilty. knee on the seat guy here too, it's the old guy thing to do before both feet have to go on the same board....lol

Oh ya' I know all about that.....it's just getting my kids to try to understand my athletic injuries and old age!

and I normally have to slow right down to get to the other side which isn't great for the momentum thing......ah, the golden years....:)

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The XM seat slides perfectly onto any older xp chassis sled and makes a nice upgrade.

Should I say it??? Should I? Ahhh, what the hell....

Just because you put a new seat on an old turd doesn't mean it will ride any better :)

Reactions: LBZ
Top Bottom