Just got my Sled STOLEN!!!!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Friggin' Sucks Man....... Sorry To Hear, But I Hope You Had Insurance.... Might Make For A Merrier X-mas..... I Know You'll Be Lookin' At Every Summit Out There Now, As It Drives By, For Years To Come.
Had My Son's Stunt Bike Stolen Last Spring, And We Looked For Days, And I Still Check Out Every Bike That Drives By That Looks Like It........ Sucks Man!!!!!!!!!:(

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
another set of eyes here in the Peace area, sorry about your loss Brotherlove

thebigm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.eagleriver.ca
Sorry to hear it Brother,:mad:

We are heading to McBride this morning. We will keep an eye out for it, if we find it we'll hold em til ya get there.

Take Care,

Thebigm

schuronr

Reaction score
That Is Really Crappy Luck...hope They Catch The Crooks. I Also Had A Summit Stolen In Gp About 5yrs Ago. Same Way & Everything. The Dess Cord Was In My Pocket Though. The Rcmp Found It 6 Weeks Later About 40 Miles South Of Town....all The Wires Were Cut And Not An Extra Km On It But It Cost Me 6 Bills To Get The Gas Tank & Lines Cleaned & Also To Re-wire. Impossible To Go Anywhere Without The Correct Cord. Good Luck & I Hope You Get It Back...

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about the bad luck. A guy in Whitecourt had two sleds on a trailer stolen from his driveway the other night. One was an older (96 or so) Cat Powder Special but I don't know what the other one is. They were stolen between 9:30 and 10:30 at night. These thieving bastards are getting pretty bold.:rant::realmad:

WCTHEMI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thought mine was gone before I even got to ride it. Someone broke into my garage on Friday night, got lucky though, I guess, they just stole some power tools. Glad I took the keys out or it may well have been on the list.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thought mine was gone before I even got to ride it. Someone broke into my garage on Friday night, got lucky though, I guess, they just stole some power tools. Glad I took the keys out or it may well have been on the list.
prolly the same crack heads that stole my broken quad(and the batteries for my cordless drill) out of my garage in the cul de sac right behind yours

WCTHEMI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's right, Ken said that you lived on the next crescent from me. Is that your place on the corner with the Chevy pickups? And he told me about your break in over the summer, at least they didn't make it very far. Still pisses a guy off, work so hard to have the things you want and some little punks take it all away, leaving you to pay for it all ove again.

Dean10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Be sure to watch all the 2008 extreme sledding DVD's this spring, you might see your stolen sled flying off a cliff or catching 200 feet of air in the states somewhere!!!!

nursepwdr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
These azz***** need to be shot and strung up ...pisses me off when someone hard work is pulled out from under them by scum!!!!

Top Bottom