Just got my Sled STOLEN!!!!

brotherlove

Reaction score
Hey Sledders,
Keep your eyes open for my 2007 Skidoo summit adrenaline 800. it was stolen in broad daylight from my house. The bandit cut the locks and hooked my trailer up to a truck (make unknown) plate on sled YY319 (on the left side of the gunnel) serial number:2BP0CJ7B57V000614 and the trailer plate is W16288
Serian number: 4TCSS11216HV13974
The trailer is a TRITON

JUST CALL THE POLICE IF LOCATED..THEY HAVE ALL MY INFO.
THANKS ALL.

Brotherlove

Attachments

• New Skidoo.jpg
    New Skidoo.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 507

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your misfortune. Will keep the eyes and ears open for your sled. What make of trailer is it?

Shibby!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry about the bad news! I know how it feels as I had my sport bike stolen before.

I'm heading back to Sask this holiday season so I'll keep an eye out. I think a lot of stolen items head that way because it's not required to insure and register there. If I see any blue Summit I'll check it out!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
sounds like the grinch has struck at your house. Sorry for you're luck. I will actually pass this info on to all the members of the Trailseekers Snowmobile Club out here in stony and have them keep their eyes open.

Maybe Santa has a new one for ya?

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That sucks dude if i see any out here in bc i will check them out hope you find it. Its an awesome sleding season and how can you go with out a sled in the winter hope you had isurance?

brotherlove

Reaction score
here is a picture of the traier that was also stolen..

Attachments

• sled trailer.JPG
    sled trailer.JPG
    133.9 KB · Views: 368

arcticdodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorrry to here about your sled and trailer will keeep an eye open for it down south. Hope you have a Merrier Christmas.

brotherlove

Reaction score
Thanks Guys... but i won't let it slow down my sledding season... now if I only had a sled to ride..Hmm

GRD

Reaction score
Crappy news! Hope the crooks are found!

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Hey brotherlove..... Very Sorry to hear of yer lose,:(:rant: Hoping some good news comes your way soon !.... Did ya check Bull's garage, He might wanted to upgrade from the 600 ?;)

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
With the pics should be easy to pic out I'll keep an eye out travelling this season....and welcome to the site BL

brotherlove

Reaction score
Hi Again, Some good news...The police found my trailer near GIBBONS Alberta. No tracks near by, so it's possible the sled was transfered to a truck or some other trailer...looks like it's headed north.... If you catch the crook, beat him silly then call me!

Brotherlove

Anthony

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi Again, Some good news...The police found my trailer near GIBBONS Alberta. No tracks near by, so it's possible the sled was transfered to a truck or some other trailer...looks like it's headed north.... If you catch the crook, beat him silly then call me!

Brotherlove

Hmmm... interesting!

I got my eyes open around the Mighty Peace!:rant:

Top Bottom