Jumping Around. Dec 18th 2011 Video!

kill_shot

Reaction score
Gamn that looks like fun, why was i not out there. Such a nice day

SidewaysInto3rd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where was that ? looks like sea 2 sky

Damnit .. was gonna ride brohm yesterday but b*tched out because i thought there wouldn't be enough snow

That'll learn me!

kyle019

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome videos man i love em! Prob cuz i like doin the same things you like doin on your sled lol keep em comin! Do you run the comp track or powder track on your assault?

JonJean

Reaction score
Awesome videos man i love em! Prob cuz i like doin the same things you like doin on your sled lol keep em comin! Do you run the comp track or powder track on your assault?

Thanks man! I have the Powder track on there. Do you have any videos? that picture looks sick btw.

kyle019

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks man, nah not many sled vids yet but i got a few fmx vids. Hopefully this year i can get some filmin done in the hills. Finally got a gopro so i wanna see how it works since my buddies seem to never bring there cameras. If you have facebook you can check out some of my dirt bike stuff. What area do you ride most of the time? Looks awesome!

Last edited:

JonJean

Reaction score
This video was on sprout, i ride the sea to sky corridor mainly. ad me on fb kyle search jonathan jean

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha...awesome vids. love the goggle view, pretty cool how you can see both views in it!

v10rider

Reaction score
Obviously we went to the wrong mountain. it appears that sproatt had more snow from saturday's night storm compared to brohm.

Top Bottom