Judy

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would like to thank everyone for their kind words and thoughts on the passing of my darling Judy. The Snow And Mud community was like her second family so again thank you.
Not only did I suffer a huge loss but our club did as well. Judy ran 100% of the front end of the Mcbride Big Country Snowmobile Association and I am slowly muddling through and trying to catch up. The Renshaw cabin extention was done with a ton of volunteer hours, money and materials. We said we were going to put up a thank you board but I am having a hard time finding the list of company's and peoples names that donated. If you were one of the great company's or people that helped out or know someone who did I would appreciate a pm, call or post so I can get this started. The thank you board will not be up as promised at the start of this season but will be done sometime this winter.
Thanks
Barry

mountainsledmania

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awe no barry. I just caught wind of this today. I'm so terribly sorry for your loss. Judy was one of the best people I've come across in my lifetime. Gone but never forgotten. Rest easy Judy.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom