Joint pain lol

rsw84

Reaction score
broke my back in three spots, need a knee replacement and deal with chronic joint pain. glucosamines, tylenol, good diet regular excercise and a little medicinal grass .... THE BEST ... a good stiff drink will do it too. it really depends on the persons metabolism and fitness level.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Just sayin...

joint pain.jpg

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've heard this!! Any brand in particular??

My wife takes the real thing...one ounce of apple cider vinegar and chases it with a small teaspoon of honey to kill the aftertaste. It seriously smells like a donkey farted in my nose. I take the Jamieson 750mg tablets...one about 15 minutes before breakfast, the other at supper. No muss or fuss, works great.

steel town

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I race/raced motocross for 27 years...... and I lived in Banff as a bartneder for 7 years and snowboarded 100 x a year if I was not injured..

-I have broken both wrists, a few times, once both at the same time.:eek:(skateboarding while sliding a hand rail was the double header)...
-My tib/fib on my left leg 2 x, once on the bike, once snowboarding
-both collarbones( left 2 x once in 2 spots) both times on the bike.
-my scapula, on the bike
-2 vertebre in my back ,on the bike
-my nose 4 times, snowboarding, wake boarding and fighting...:d
-my jaw snowboarding.
-probly like 10 concussions
-my shoulders, and knees are shot..
-my life is pain......

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like using Voltaren for joint pain, the stuff off the shelf is a 2% compund but if you go to your doctor get a persciption for Diclofenac which is the medical name for it and it's a 5% grade. I find it works very well. After 20yrs refereeing in every barn from Andrew to Athabasca to Entwistle and everywhere in between i'm paying for it!

jeffg463

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone can recommend a good thing to take for joint pain. I was thinking of using lakota brand anyone use this brand? Im young but feel old lol

Ask your doc for Diclofenac 8% cream. It's cheap and you'll be calling it a miracle cream. Sore muscles, sore joints, strains, sprains, it does it all.
I use it on my knees and back and it is a miracle.
It's a very powerful muscle relaxant and anti-inflammatory, just a little dab'll do ya:)

TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
600 mgs Ibprofen 30 minutes hot tub then a bowl of napolain ice cream the spine & knees let me sleep 1 more nite , I gota get my ice cream now

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ankles, knees, wrists, hands, hip, and 7 affected vertebea, the healin' perscription.......good old arthrotec, I've tried every old wives tale out there from shark cartilage to copper bracelets.....nothing
Arthrotec is the only thing that keeps me moving, Ive been (so far) lucky enough to avoid fusion surguries on my back.

The old saying "You rest, you rust" could not be more true, fitness and diet is the key.......keep moving

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Steel town i know exactly what your talking about, and still i have the need to go out and break some more bones, my wrists are so crooked it looks like they are snapped off. I have crawled a kilometer out of the bush with a broken back and have since broke it again. Several other bones have been broken as well including my skull and jaw. At least a 100 stitches and so many Xrays i think i glow in the dark. I cant even get passed the airport security with out metal parts in my body setting off alarms. If you want relief from pain try 6 600 ibuprofen and a mickey of whiskey.

Last edited:

Oldtrick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone can recommend a good thing to take for joint pain. I was thinking of using lakota brand anyone use this brand? Im young but feel old lol

Sierrasil
Tried it a few years ago and keep going back to it over and over.
Should have stayed on it continuous.

SierraSil

munhoez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In a Dakota R/T, down by the South Sask. River
My dads used lakota for his pains, and he's told me of all the busted,broken,sprained,wrecked stories he's encountered while gettin old.

he's also gone to F.N. medicine men for cures and healing. He's heavily traditional, I'm the same way, when ever im dreadly sick, mom boils up sum medicine we get from my uncle. Drink 6L of this "tea" and ur back to normal the nxt mornin. I also chew on this one root and im not congested, phlegmed up, and the sore, itchy throat goes away.

Give lakota a try. :d

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My dads used lakota for his pains, and he's told me of all the busted,broken,sprained,wrecked stories he's encountered while gettin old.

he's also gone to F.N. medicine men for cures and healing. He's heavily traditional, I'm the same way, when ever im dreadly sick, mom boils up sum medicine we get from my uncle. Drink 6L of this "tea" and ur back to normal the nxt mornin. I also chew on this one root and im not congested, phlegmed up, and the sore, itchy throat goes away.

Give lakota a try. :d

and just what root are ya chewing on

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My back and shoulder are both buggered from a car accident, a bar fight and being dropped on my face from 7 feet in the air. I hate excersise BUT I did try yoga and it did wonders! Hot yoga was even better. Not that "omming" bullcrap kind just the Hatha or Flow. You could try that!! Dont worry....people wont think your gay....they'll think of you as more 'bendy' and what guy wouldnt want that! ;)

Top Bottom