Joint pain lol

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yoga sounds like a decent idea, lots of hot women in lulemon pants to look at mmmm :d

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My back and shoulder are both buggered from a car accident, a bar fight and being dropped on my face from 7 feet in the air. I hate excersise BUT I did try yoga and it did wonders! Hot yoga was even better. Not that "omming" bullcrap kind just the Hatha or Flow. You could try that!! Dont worry....people wont think your gay....they'll think of you as more 'bendy' and what girl wouldnt want that! ;)

there fixed it for ya

bhowes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
perkaset and tramaset (probably spelled wrong cant spell worth a chit when im on these drugs anyway) takes away the pain and gives you the put on the seat belt in the lazy boy feeling:d:d:d:p

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Both of these are a very addictive pain killing drug. Get off them if you can.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My back and shoulder are both buggered from a car accident, a bar fight and being dropped on my face from 7 feet in the air. I hate excersise BUT I did try yoga and it did wonders! Hot yoga was even better. Not that "omming" bullcrap kind just the Hatha or Flow. You could try that!! Dont worry....people wont think your gay....they'll think of you as more 'bendy' and what guy wouldnt want that! ;)

so that is why you walk kind of funny, no wonder. eh :d:d

dfi

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone can recommend a good thing to take for joint pain. I was thinking of using lakota brand anyone use this brand? Im young but feel old lol

SierraSil, I started taking it 2 months ago and it works. Google it and check it out, I felt pain relief in 2 weeks just like they said it would.

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone can recommend a good thing to take for joint pain. I was thinking of using lakota brand anyone use this brand? Im young but feel old lol

Drink more water. Simple but really works often assuming you actually don't have joint damage..

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
But seriously tho, give lakota a try, my dad swears by it.

You were posting earlier about your dad seeing the m.man, and getting some kind of root.......was it rat-root.
A FN friend of mine, has a mother that swears by the stuff for several things. I didn't find that it worked as good as she said for pain......but if you have a cold or flu, one cup of dog shiz tasting tea, and your good to go, stuff is awesome !!!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hardy har jackazz.....didnt see you jumpin up to help either!! :nono:

oh here we go again. remember i'm old, have man pains and there is no way in he!!i can jump that high.:d:d

emma, you know i'd help ya.

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the replys im thinking of trying lokota. Hurt my back again yesturday at work found it hard to move around today.

munhoez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In a Dakota R/T, down by the South Sask. River
You were posting earlier about your dad seeing the m.man, and getting some kind of root.......was it rat-root.
A FN friend of mine, has a mother that swears by the stuff for several things. I didn't find that it worked as good as she said for pain......but if you have a cold or flu, one cup of dog shiz tasting tea, and your good to go, stuff is awesome !!!

Exactly!!!! "weekase" or Rat root. Just bust off a liitle piece( probly the size of ur thumb before the joint. U chew and suck on the juices till there's no flavor left. It tastes crazy, and if u can take the taste, it works wonders.

Top Bottom