Joey's back!!!!!!!!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes joey good to see you back, don't let people get ya down. Greyhound will deliver your part, usually next day or so. To drive down and back is a long day, around 1200km if i'm not mistaken. Will use a couple tanks of diesel. But you could visit plio and bogger on the way to edmonton. Hehe.

Again good to hear your doing good.

joey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
from whitecourt to edmonton? done it before man, 3.5 hours or so each way haha not in victoria anymore man

but yeah, cant let peoples opinions effect you, i was hit with this realisation when I was dating this girl and her sister always had to have a say in the relationship and was always pizzed at me. once she was mad at me, what could she do? be mad??....wow that hurts lol people can only really hurt you if you let them

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
SHHHHHH don't tell him where I live.......lol
Yes joey good to see you back, don't let people get ya down. Greyhound will deliver your part, usually next day or so. To drive down and back is a long day, around 1200km if i'm not mistaken. Will use a couple tanks of diesel. But you could visit plio and bogger on the way to edmonton. Hehe.

Again good to hear your doing good.

joey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just had to call my boss and say im not gonna be finishing the week and it was my last week working for him too haha

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Buy the part whatever it costs and get your ass back to work joey. Only ferniesnow gets paid to eff around all day on here hahahaaa

joey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Buy the part whatever it costs and get your ass back to work joey. Only ferniesnow gets paid to eff around all day on here hahahaaa

dude I got like $100 to my name. its not exactly possible

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here is a low budget plan for you. Hitch Hike to 118th ave + ??????? = You get the part. Good Luck!!:beer:

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just had to call my boss and say im not gonna be finishing the week and it was my last week working for him too haha

You can't be that broke if you can afford to quit on the spot and shoot yourself in the foot with that employer. Good luck getting any sort of reference from him. Not being a dick, just calling it as I see it.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can't be that broke if you can afford to quit on the spot and shoot yourself in the foot with that employer. Good luck getting any sort of reference from him. Not being a dick, just calling it as I see it.
I think you seriously underestimate the level of dumb sonofabitch that exists here.

joey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
did I forget to mention he stole about $270,000 from his employees? I dont work for thieves. and I was quitting in the first place as im going to college in abby in september

honestly sumx54, I have no idea how this is gonna work, im just trying to put something together here. its not like I planned on having my truck break down....think about it

joey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
did I forget to mention he stole about $270,000 from his employees? I dont work for thieves. and I was quitting in the first place as im going to college in abby in september

honestly sumx54, I have no idea how this is gonna work, im just trying to put something together here. its not like I planned on having my truck break down....think about it

get all the details before you start passing judgment........I swear I learned that here...

joey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

okay wow your slow.

I had already quit.......still following?

okay.....I am going to school in september in abby......stay with me

thats why I originally quit.....

now my truck wont start so Im stuck in whtecourt and cant finish my last week of work with him....

get it? good job hotch

Last edited:
Top Bottom