Joey, poor Joey

Status
Not open for further replies.

sldgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been to dry,not enough dew at night even,the pickin the sh*ts right now,till we get abunch of rain.

guess we are just going to have to use the synthetic stuff for a while

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we should get a numbering system or at least a certified log in when the joey real joey starts posting as i have no idea as to who he is anymore. a good friend would not do this like he has. for know reason that i can find he diss's me on this bestest of best forums and now i have know idea who this joey is. can this bc bud stuff be this powerful. i think it has altered his mind. he keeps saying that he is not my friend , what am i to do, was collecting donations for the big drag race against Modman. all this time has been wasted, i'm so depressed. :beer:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
we should get a numbering system or at least a certified log in when the joey real joey starts posting as i have no idea as to who he is anymore. a good friend would not do this like he has. for know reason that i can find he diss's me on this bestest of best forums and now i have know idea who this joey is. can this bc bud stuff be this powerful. i think it has altered his mind. he keeps saying that he is not my friend , what am i to do, was collecting donations for the big drag race against Modman. all this time has been wasted, i'm so depressed. :beer:

I got your back imdoo'n...

Friggin Joey....

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we have to stick together as i have no idea where joey is leading us. this BC bud stuff is some powerful. he seems to have no qualms about using and abusing his true friends. i feel so used.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
we have to stick together as i have no idea where joey is leading us. this BC bud stuff is some powerful. he seems to have no qualms about using and abusing his true friends. i feel so used.

What would Jesus do????

WWJD1.jpg

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
i know the real Joey wouldnt use and abuse his friends,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but the joey we are dealing with here is a different one for sure.....

I am wondering if the site could ban all the joeys ,therefore the original joey could come back???????

HELLBILLY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its the real Joey, he just came up from under my skirt to post... *get back where you belong boy*:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom