Joey, poor Joey

Status
Not open for further replies.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I see BC has already rubbed him the wrong way.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4ChcMtiiic&feature=aso[/yt]

sldgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He is a long way from the Piggly Wiggly in Troy.

HELLBILLY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I see BC has already rubbed him the wrong way.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4ChcMtiiic&feature=aso[/yt]

That is so wrong! Laughing at the little retarded kids misfortune. I'll bet he was hoping to get a date with that vid. Looks like he put a lot of effort into it... :d

PEAK SEEKER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anybody actually seen Joey for the past like 3 weeks? You'd think the public internet would be abundant out there....

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anybody actually seen Joey for the past like 3 weeks? You'd think the public internet would be abundant out there....

I'm betting he got a union job and has started voting NDP already. The hippies probably got him convinced that fossil fuel burning sleds are bad, he's traded in his Yammy keychain for some birkenstocks, and tofu veggie burgers for his three squares a day.

PEAK SEEKER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm bettin sldguy decided to start mentoring him along side of Bogger. And I imagine when two co-conspirators like themselves get together.... well.... bad things happen

sldgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm bettin sldguy decided to start mentoring him along side of Bogger. And I imagine when two co-conspirators like themselves get together.... well.... bad things happen

The little dweeb threatened to pull my hair so I bitch slapped him into a far off land!!!

ponyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i say ta hell with joey ............. HELLBILLY is really who we should be concentrating on now...............she needs to see other ( female) S@Mers .. and i think its is only fair ...... besides... it's mushroom season on the Island... we wont hear from JOEY for awhile:d

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Geeze all this Island bashin goin on,then all you flat landers seem to wanna retire here,just dont get it,we just pretend to be pot smokin hippys to keep more of you guy away,actaully its great sleedin and quadin here but you didnt here it from me.

sldgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Geeze all this Island bashin goin on,then all you flat landers seem to wanna retire here,just dont get it,we just pretend to be pot smokin hippys to keep more of you guy away,actaully its great sleedin and quadin here but you didnt here it from me.

and you think that would be a deterrent to the crazy herding hippie:rolleyes:

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

hahahaha, have you ever been to Tofino??? I've spent many hours on the Island: Coombs, Parksville, Duncan, Port Alberni, West Coast Trail 3 times, Ucuelet, Nanaimo, Victoria, Shawnigan Lake, biked the San Juan's twice, etc etc.

Seen lots of hippies in my travels there.... :D Almost as many as Nelson :eek:

LOL - just funning with ya Scrambled! We know you are not all hippies.

glacier mt lodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.glaciermountainlodge.com
hahahaha, have you ever been to Tofino??? I've spent many hours on the Island: Coombs, Parksville, Drunken Duncan, Port Alberni, West Coast Trail 3 times, Ucuelet, Nanaimo, Victoria, Shawnigan Lake, biked the San Juan's twice, etc etc.

Seen lots of hippies in my travels there.... :D Almost as many as Nelson :eek:

LOL - just funning with ya Scrambled! We know you are not all hippies.

hey Lexy resembles that remark.....:eek::p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom