jetting required or not

tjh35

Reaction score
Got a 07 renegade 800, does anyone know if jetting is required for installing a MBRP standard can? Or if I go to Mcbride ridding, my home is northern Alberta.

Thanks

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Mbrp Can

I Suspect, Just Installing A Can Won't Cause Any Need To "rejet". I Was Told By My Selling Dealer, That Just Installing A Can Won't Affect Anything, However, If A Pipe Was Replaced With An Aftermarket Bigpipe Or "pipes", Then Instructions Would Have To Be Followed In Correspondance To The Jetting As Per Manufacturer. Hope That Helps. You Could Probably Go Online To Mbrp And See What They Recomend TO BE ON THE SAFE SIDE.

tjh35

Reaction score
I checked with MBRP they said no jetting needed,I have done several runs and the plugs are good. How about going to McBride, will I need to do any jetting. I believe the factory jetting is sea level to 10000 fT but just wondering if that is the case when you actually get there.

Thanks

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Ski-Doo has done a great job of making life easy in the mountains. You won't need to re-jet your sled. Just pull the cord and ride. Unlike my Polaris with Superjets where I need to adjust them...life is good in the Doo world.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Enjoy The Ride

I checked with MBRP they said no jetting needed,I have done several runs and the plugs are good. How about going to McBride, will I need to do any jetting. I believe the factory jetting is sea level to 10000 fT but just wondering if that is the case when you actually get there.

Thanks

GO AND ENJOY THE MOUNTAINS. YOU'LL BE LIMITED AS TO WHERE YOU CAN RIDE IF THEY GET ANY AMOUNT OF SNOW BECAUSE OF THE SMALLER TRACK, BUT YOU'LL STILL HAVE A BLAST. IT'S PRESENTLY SNOWING THERE NOW, ACCORDING TO THE WEATHER CHANNEL. I KNOW THE RENEGADE HAS A TYPE OF ALTITUDE COMPENSATION UP TO 10,000FT, SO YOU'LL BE FINE. HAVE A GOOD TIME

Top Bottom