January 2013 Snow Conditions

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There you go, great map!!! Hotrod back from another day riding 16" plus of new and was still snowing, a foot of snow on the trail at the bottom. Should be a gooder. Cleaning Renshaw parking lot this evening, grooming tomorrow, he's going to start early afternoon so be aware of that!! Higgins

Last edited:

Leona Eyben

Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
I had to snowblow my driveway today for the first time in a couple of weeks. There was about 8 to 9 inches that fell from last night till noon today. So hopefully a lot more fell up high. Here is hoping for a great sledding weekend. Everyone be careful driving out there this weekend. thanks Leona

At Home B&B
McBride, BC
250 569 2366

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
There you go, great map!!! Hotrod back from another day riding 16" plus of new and was still snowing, a foot of snow on the trail at the bottom. Should be a gooder. Cleaning Renshaw parking lot this evening, grooming tomorrow, he's going to start early afternoon so be aware of that!! Higgins

That map is on Glengine's front counter, I got caught trying to steal it so I had to put it back and settle for a picture.

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WOW! What difference 2 weeks can make!! Great day, up to 30" of untouched! Hooked up with gm3d and Sledtillded from S&M and crew! White light so hit the anthills, worth it! Higgins.

Attachments

• Stuck.jpg
    Stuck.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 219
Last edited:

Jesse_01

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
SOB, that snow better be there next weekend. Almost worth the 2hr drive to ride out there tomorrow is that snow is still like that.

Top Bottom