It's Official!!

skidoogirl

Reaction score
Maybe some people just wish they could do what you do.... :cool:

It is great! I see a lot of other people bragging and going on about how great their sponsors are... Yes, they are great and supportive and really stepping up for women riders, and we all appreciate it! Yet when you commend Polaris we see rudeness... Hmmmm. Hypocritical??? :rolleyes:

Skadi

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
naw, it's ok... posts got edited... no worries... keep it positive!! I'm not worried about it!! i'm STOKED for the season for SURE!!! it's DUMPING snow down here in Washington!!! Can't wait to get out and rip some of this good stuff up this weekend!

CoyoteGirl

Reaction score
In the spirit of the original intent of this thread..

Congratulations to Polaris for bringing a sledchick into your Official Polaris Freeride Team. This is an incredible move within the industry and one I hope other manufacturers take note of.

Off the original intent of the thread...

Em, you came into this sport not that long ago but you grabbed it by the horns and have gained a name and a reputation that many will never experience. You back up your talk with a walk that says there is something clunking between those legs. :PDT_gun: You've impressed many with your riding and your "I'm not giving up" attitude. But beyond ballsy riding and bulldogging the "industry" you've won over the hearts of many of your fellow sledchicks with your constant support of their love of the sport too. You've, brought newbies in, given advice, helped wrench, helped with skills, tried to help them gain the same opportunities you've enjoyed and overall been a good round (not talking shape here.. ;)) sledder for the ladies to look up to. I'm proud to have seen all this unfold and even prouder to be your friend.

Enough sap.. whew.. done..:crying3:

Skadi

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
aw shucks B... yer gonnna get me misty eyed!! This is just cause I took you into one of the home town honey holes that had blower pow!! ;)

Top Bottom