It's Official!!

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I applaud there supporting of woman in the sport but there's an entire market not being represented here. Canada isn't just a place for Poo to make money is it?

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They have been a sponsor of the ladies breast cancer rides in the past. Both in the States and Canada.

Sledgirl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Polaris welcomes a chick rider to the team...

Wowzas!!! Super impressed with Polaris for taking this step and SUPER stoked!!!!

Way to represent, Em! It's about time this happened for women in the sport.

I'm stoked for you, Polaris is lucky to have you on their team. :bandance:

Skadi

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How very humble of you. Conrats

Hahahhaha, hey, I'm pretty dang stoked and it's a big move for the industry for women! I thought I'd share it. Forgive me if you didn't want to read about it -you didn't have to! ;)

OK1313. I ride a Pro now, been learning the new chassis this season and LOVING IT!

Scotts, you didn't need to edit your post... we're all entitled to our opinion and I'm a big girl!! no worries from my end!

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow is right....
Congrats...

Last edited:

skidoogirl

Reaction score
Umm... I don't think that's what it's about. Emilie has been an inspiration for a lot of women, she has done a lot to help further the sport for women, and to have a woman added to the Polaris team is huge. Part of being sponsored and having the support of these companies, such as Polaris or Arctic Cat, is supporting them back and showing recognition to them for what they're doing for the riders and for us as women riders. Although Emilie has every right to pat herself on the back, :clap2: that's not what this is all about.

I know Emilie will represent well, and deserves sincere kudos for her work, dedication, and the guts to ride where a lot of people won't.

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Umm... I don't think that's what it's about. Emilie has been an inspiration for a lot of women, she has done a lot to help further the sport for women, and to have a woman added to the Polaris team is huge. Part of being sponsored and having the support of these companies, such as Polaris or Arctic Cat, is supporting them back and showing recognition to them for what they're doing for the riders and for us as women riders. Although Emilie has every right to pat herself on the back, :clap2: that's not what this is all about.

I know Emilie will represent well, and deserves sincere kudos for her work, dedication, and the guts to ride where a lot of people won't.

I agree.
She definitely deserves it and it's great she shared the link with the rest of us :)

Rob1334

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congrats Em!

Knowing all you do for the sport besides just riding, you are more than deserving for all that you have. Don't let other people's jealousy get to ya!!

Who cares where she is from it is a start in the right direction for females of the sport to finally have the recognition the guys have had for so long...

Keep up the good work!!!

Skadi

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys!!! In case you missed the point, I was actually congratulating POLARIS for stepping up like this!!! Wasn't looking for pats on the back but was STOKED to see Polaris come through like this!

And, like I've said before, with all the other great stuff happening out there, it's gonna be a good season for the ladies!!!

Top Bottom