Issue with the GoPro 3's

347strokin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The new camera cases with the flat style lens cover traps snow and moisture much easier than the convex style covers did. Noticed it on my first trip with it. Unreal picture quality though. Anyone have tips on keeping snow from sticking?

Attachments

• hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 197

CountryRider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got # 1 and 2, i have yet to win #3 in another contest. But my suggestion would be to use a rain x type of water reppelant! Not sure how tht would react with the casing tho???

YFZ 450

Reaction score
I have had the Gopro 1,2 & 3. I all ready have 210 gig of vids with the new Gopro with out any problems with the snow sticking to the lens of the camera. May I ask the mount position ?. The only problem I have with the Gopro 3 is the files cannot be imported to my ipad for some reason.

347strokin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've only used it one day with the chest mount and helmet mount. My friend also had his out for the first day on his helmet and same thing. We both missed out on some great footage. I've also run the original GP and the GP 960 and never had an issue.

CountryRider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have had the Gopro 1,2 & 3. I all ready have 210 gig of vids with the new Gopro with out any problems with the snow sticking to the lens of the camera. May I ask the mount position ?. The only problem I have with the Gopro 3 is the files cannot be imported to my ipad for some reason.

Are the files still mp4??? And are you importing it thru cable or wifi???

YFZ 450

Reaction score
Trying to the camera connection kit it worked well with all my other Gopro just not with the GP#3 . I was told my Micro SD is too big for the ipad ????
Are the files still mp4??? And are you importing it thru cable or wifi???

CountryRider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trying to the camera connection kit it worked well with all my other Gopro just not with the GP#3 . I was told my Micro SD is too big for the ipad ????

What size micro are you using??? and is there a micro slot on ipads??? Or are you using the sd/microsd card dungly on the ipad???

Top Bottom