Island Snow

btcowboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Post them if you got em..... Hope the season kicks of soon

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
YEA come on peeps lets see some Isl snow......gotta get the blood flowing asap haha

Had the KTM out in the higher levels the other day but didnt run into any white stuff yet where we were :(

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like we got abit on the weekend,better start this year then last,hope we can ride in December this year

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like we got abit on the weekend,better start this year then last,hope we can ride in December this year

yea no doubt! Im keepin a close eye on it......gotta get on it im itchin haha!

Gunna need a new crew to ride with too, just moved back to the Isl and all my bros are still back in AB damn!

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well you are more then welcome to join us for a ride,I tend not to rush up there though theres lots of hiddin sh!t to hit up there even road riding,but ya you are both welcome to come along.there saying its going to be another deep snow year,
lets hope

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well you are more then welcome to join us for a ride,I tend not to rush up there though theres lots of hiddin sh!t to hit up there even road riding,but ya you are both welcome to come along.there saying its going to be another deep snow year,
lets hope

sounds cool Scrambled thx, just may have to take you up on that fosho! And another big snow season would be just perfect!

btcowboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lets hope

You bet, I am in for sure... I am home end of Nov, for 4 days then back home again for 10 over xmas with the sled and if I like Island riding thats where it will stay and I will do a 1 week to the mainland once a season lol

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya I ussually do acouple trips over every year,Sicamouse,revy trip and whistler pemprton trip,riding here is good and ussaully a short comute to a ridin spot for those iffy days,

btcowboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya I ussually do acouple trips over every year,Sicamouse,revy trip and whistler pemprton trip,riding here is good and ussaully a short comute to a ridin spot for those iffy days,

I am looking forward to it, and I am thinking a week trip to chatter in April with my group from Alberta.... I did run into a dilema though lol... I am hauling my sled for Christmas and planning on leaving it there for good, except the occasional trip to the mainland. Thinking that with my new shift in the new year (home 5 days a month) I can get more riding in. Now the problem, sled and trailer home truck in Alberta. Ideas? Find someone to haul my sled but hate asking, drive truck home once a month and back but that shortens my 5 days to 3 providing highways arent bad. 3rd is rent a truck for the weekends home, or see if wifes jeep can pull trailer.... No matter what though sled will be home

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Probably can help once in awhile as most of my group comes up from Vic so Im sure they would stop and grab you,I used to use my old Jeep Cherokee to pull mine worked fine,how bigs your trailer?Im kinda in in the same boat this year,I only have 2 wheel drive now so If I take my truck Im limited to were I can ride

btcowboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I may take you up on that a time or two. I can also help you out if i rent or use wifes jeep so we maybe able to help each other. My trailer is 17 foot enclosed

btcowboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Gym, so any videos of island riding around, found very few on you tube

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I also have a 21' enclosed sled trailer if need be......should be GTG this season im thinking

....I have a good bro in Ladysmith that I always go dirtbiking with, he's gettin another sled as well for this season ;)

btcowboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Perfect, with my 17 enclosed and yours, and others could be fun,...

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yea dude, hopefully get a good, hard riding crew together and kick some a$$ out here!!!

Im lookin at a few sleds to purchase in the nxt mth at THE l8est, sold mine a yr or so ago :/

btcowboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am ridin 09 summit 800 154, a few upgrades here and there and thats about it lol

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nice ride!! not sure what ima pick up yet.....prob what ev for now then go hard on a new machine. Im hard on them so I hate always wrecking my new stuff LOL

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds good guys,cant wait,the snow is quite low here behind the house today, my cousin is selling his 07 rev if thats what your lookin 4.

Top Bottom