Is the new 1100T really an everything killer?

chadwik74

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya...not backing any of thier stats, just amazed how much ch!t is spewed without any real logic!

TheMuffinMan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Living in a town that's the last stop for all the sledders from FSJ, GP, and all of northwestern AB on their way to Hassler and the Pine Pass, seeing a good 75% of them with XPs on their trucks, and therefore inferring that there are more XPs being used in the backcountry than any other brand isn't good logic? Enlighten me as to where I've gone wrong if you please...

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
he's right though Maxwell, you jump on the bashing train every second you can. whats the sled that comes out of boulder the most under a helicopter? thats right an XP. They all have their problems and being a first year sled who would expect different. The only difference is Arctic Cat will have the issues fixed after a year and not 5 Years later like BRP.
I personally think AC with a few tweeks as produce 2 great sleds. Can't wait for the 2013's to be released and see what they have done.

what are you smoking and where dothe rest of us get some. what you just posted was the biggest 2 face brand bash. tell me i just start brand bashing then turn ariund and make up stats out of your buthole and bash brp. LOL wow

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what are you smoking and where dothe rest of us get some. what you just posted was the biggest 2 face brand bash. tell me i just start brand bashing then turn ariund and make up stats out of your buthole and bash brp. LOL wow
its like harley owners bashing jap crap. ever see who the majority share holder in harley is?

Captain Undies

Reaction score

lol thats the one of the first posts ive seen from Maxwell nwhere he wasnt brand bashin

Popsiclestand

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Allen Creek, December 27th 11'

048-1.jpg

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hard to tell in that pic but i might count more cats than xp's. Definately close not a big ratio diff of 5-1 thats for sure. There is way more revs tho

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well u quoted his proof comment and that was about a 5-1 ratio of xp's to M's and poo's so that pics kind of a fail, nice try tho. Lol. Before ya get all wound up,,, i do agree in canada theres prob more xp's out there right now than the others, i ride with all xp's besides one buddy on a new cat. But 5-1 no.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can tell how much a guy has spent on his spankin new sled by how butt hurt he gets over a little brand bashing lol.

I would like to try a ride on one but unless it really impresses me my attitude will remain the same as it is for 4 stroke dirtbikes. I'll switch from my 2 stroke when the greenies finally win and we have to throw all the 2 strokes in the wood chipper. Until then I'll keep mixin gas and kickin ass.

HagmanMod1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You got scared didn't cha. Hence the turd comment.
That must be it! my turbo is close to 300hp and I just couldn't handle the power of the cat. The cat handled ok and looks good but needs about 5 to 10 k worth of goodies to make it any kind of real performer but in the end could be a great sled I'm sure but out of the box like I said turd wagon just my opinion

Go-Vertical

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That must be it! my turbo is close to 300hp and I just couldn't handle the power of the cat. The cat handled ok and looks good but needs about 5 to 10 k worth of goodies to make it any kind of real performer but in the end could be a great sled I'm sure but out of the box like I said turd wagon just my opinion

Yes I agree there is room for a lot of improvement. lol! Just getting a rise out of you. Wayne is rubbing off on me. I would also like to ride a sled like yours to see how they handle.

Top Bottom