I should not be left alone without any supervision........

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok, well it seems I'm never gonna see my 1100t anytime soon... And I refuse to cancel any sled trips.. So here's what I'm thinking... The plan with the 1100t was to upgrade to the 2860 turbo, clutching, hijacker, 2.5" camo ex, straight pipe, lighter battery, air box mods, and maybe tinker around with some carbon fiber later on... So I'd be looking at around 20g or more for that (without carbon fiber) right out of my pockets. I'm thinking to myself, "why do that when I can still make a killer sled that's lighter, more maneuverable, all that stuff, and still climb as high as a 4stroke.." I'm calling every single dealer in Alberta tomorrow and if no one can point me in a direction of my 1100t I'm calling my dealer, lining up a 162" snopro, and here's where u guys come in. Either way Im going turbo this season. I've had a lot of mixed reviews about almost all the turbos. I stumbled across this last night : Dealers what do u guys think of this setup?? Also, I've been in contact with bikeman, and they have a turbo kit in the works where they incorporate power commander and autotune. Which is an amazing setup as far as I'm concerned. Has anyone ever heard of this yet? If I go with the m8, it has to be turbo, so, anyone feel like spending my money for me here??? Hahaha. Just looking for some feedback. I'm wondering how these new arctic drive systems are gonna stand up to a turbo. I'm looking for around 240hp. Has anyone seen or heard of any other top brand name list any new turbos for the proclimbs yet, like twisted? If the 1100t doesn't show up in another week or so, I'm switching over to the 800 again.

4mcntrls

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OVS has their system running on the proclimb. I have the propane kit from them it is great and I ride with a couple other OVS kits they work well. Twisted kits work well also. If you are new to turbos find a dealer that you like and trust, then go with what they recommend. Service is key until you get it dialed in. Enjoy the boost!

Going West

Reaction score
I pretty sure that none of the turbo companies have started to ship anything for the proclimbs. So youll be waiting either way.

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going West, I'd rather ride a bone stock m8 and wait on the turbo to get here, then wait on the 1100t and cancel sled trips. 4mcntris, what do u think about that push turbo I posted the link to? I'm still waiting for response back on the bikeman kit. If I can get any info soon it may change my mind pretty quick. My buddy is like a turbo guru, and he says the turbo they use is one of the best. If I search back thru some of my posts I think I may have posted it somewheres.. All I remember from the conversation I had with the sales rep at bikeman was that they were going to include the turbo and all piping, pcv with autotune and preset dyno tuned maps, a turbo pipe, a head mod and clutch kit for 5g. I just forget the specs on the turbo lol.

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Slow down there big fella, your going to blowing your wad soon enough, seems to me if your buddy is a turbo guru, go with what works for him. Tried and true works every time.
New and unproven rarely does. Talk to parkland, mountain magic etc. They KNOW what works.

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cutler stage 3 kit.With Lindermann TURBO BUILT engine. Cant go wrong with this setup.

Deano

MAD MOTORSPORTS

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha deano, that sounds expensive lol... Linderman purpose built engine... It'd be nice for sure, just not sure if I'm up to that task. Easy boys, not saying I'm jumping the gun here, just wanna have a backup plan in case nothing shows up. Sledderdoc, couldnt possibly be any truer words out there, but, these damn 1100t's are surely testing everyone's patience in that category.. Lol. M9onNOS, do u have any personal experience with the propane kit?

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kyle91rs where did you snow check your 1100 from? I got the call this past wednesday that mine is in and now I just need to find the time to head up to Bonnyville to pick it up.

bgraff1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you do decide 2 stroke for what it's worth I'm going with a stage 2 cutler with the 2971 turbo. This kit does 220 at 10lbs and will go higher than 10. The kits ship on the 30th, I Pre ordered mine about 2 months ago.

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey crazy, the thing is I never snowchecked right... I couldn't make up my mind back then on what sled was gonna be between my legs this season. So I decided on an 1100 but put a deposit on a stock ordered sled, which won't be here till sometime in January. Hey bgraff, if a guy had to pick up a two stroke now, what's the chances of getting a turbo kit before January? I'd rather go with a bikeman kit but the cutler ya can't go wrong with either.

bgraff1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey crazy, the thing is I never snowchecked right... I couldn't make up my mind back then on what sled was gonna be between my legs this season. So I decided on an 1100 but put a deposit on a stock ordered sled, which won't be here till sometime in January. Hey bgraff, if a guy had to pick up a two stroke now, what's the chances of getting a turbo kit before January? I'd rather go with a bikeman kit but the cutler ya can't go wrong with either.
Well I know nobody is shipping yet but the cutler kits are shipping in 10 days. Give Dale a shout and ask how many kits he has ready, maybe you can get your hands on one. I'm hoping to have mine done by dec 7th for our Rasmussen ride but 7 days isn't long to get it shipped and installed lol

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks! I'll definetly give him a call. What's the difference between stage 2 and stage 3?

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've passed on the 1100t. After much consideration of a 4 stroke, and trust me, I want to wait, I just don't think it's for me. I'm used to a two stroke, I'm comfortable with one, and I'm not sure if I'd take too well to the switch. I was in contact with bikeman today, and their turbo kits are gonna absolutely rock. By far the best on the market.... But the thing is, it won't hit shelves at your local custom shop until late spring, early next fall. So, I think for this year I'm going to go with the 800 snopro I have found, do the bikeman 900 big bore, and the bikeman stage 2 performance kit with autotune. I think the turbo from bikeman is well worth waiting for.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom