Is man made climate change real?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i wonder if gretas parents are not pushing there daughter into the spotlight in order to get their moments of fame?

Mom is a wing nut

https://youtu.be/jTb_aO0TmZg

the parents may be seeking the fame they never got? just a guess, watch a few pageant mothers and then decide. looks about the same,

Last edited:

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Exactly!!! The people making the most noise about the evils of fossil fuel consumption have "carbon footprints" larger than a small town.Leonardo,Neil Young,Saint Suzuki,Bill Nye the science imposter,Trudeau himself. They preach about rising sea levels but all own ocean front property and fly around the world on private jets,while telling me I should drive an electric car. I have a hard time taking any of these alarmists seriously when their actions tell me there is no need to panic.
I can't get away from the media of these eco-protests that now will overtake any other election concerns. I keep saying to myself why is it that everybody points fingers and blames everyone else and why are these eco-protesters only blaming and hanging the responsibility of climate on governments and corporations and not on the population that they are part of?? They fail to offer up any clear answers to how to fix the problems they see. No-body dares talk about how they will give up their luxuries to save the planet. Will they stop driving? Will they stop vacationing? Will they stop heating their homes? And no you can't switch over to burning wood or electricity from fossil fuels either! I bet I would sympathize and feel more compelled to jump on the band wagon if I actually heard Suzuki tell his audience that he will no longer fly in a plane, drive in a car, heat his home or buy his groceries from a store etc. We need leadership, not criticism and blame. And yes he would have to be transparent and go to the extremes in "luxury sacrifice" in order to get his point across. I would actually have to feel bad for him before I could believe he is serious about the planet rather than making money from the hype.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You would use a single cloudy in the end of September to be the equivalent for the whole year. Why not use the total generation for the year and not cherry picking data that confirms your beliefs?

The weather is sunny today in brooks it will be cloudy sat sun Monday though. But at least you have to look now instead of spewing

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Exactly!!! The people making the most noise about the evils of fossil fuel consumption have "carbon footprints" larger than a small town.Leonardo,Neil Young,Saint Suzuki,Bill Nye the science imposter,Trudeau himself. They preach about rising sea levels but all own ocean front property and fly around the world on private jets,while telling me I should drive an electric car. I have a hard time taking any of these alarmists seriously when their actions tell me there is no need to panic.

Have a look at the first thing coming up on this foundation.

https://davidsuzuki.org/

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Brooks is at 1 at 11am. But i cherry picked the day right? I guess we do not even want to talk about the next 7 months.

Last edited:

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
These climate protesters can start limiting thier lives anytime they want to get started, why protest? Oh wait they want to force me to join them? Well they can get fawked,Trudeau is well on his way destroying this country why the fawk would I care about banning straws or environment.No wonder their leader is a mentally ill child. This whole thing makes me sick.

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Brooks is at 1 at 11am. But i cherry picked the day right? I guess we do not even want to talk about the next 7 months.

Yes you did. Remember that time I had to tell you that if it’s dark outside that means there is no solar radiation?

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score

Bikeswithtrax

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like to occasionally stop somewhere and pee on a tree...I keep trying to get warming to kick in, but it doesn't happen...such a bitterly cold year....i hate it.

Top Bottom