Is man made climate change real?

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The ozone layer is getting better because we denied it was a problem and did nothing about it, right?
I read the hole in the Antarctic ozone is getting smaller but of course that also is caused by climate change :firefire:FFS

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Apparently the ozone hole is going to be closed up in six weeks, Greta can go home, eliminate the carbon tax, Catherine McKenna can quit screeching/ preaching to us.https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/21/world/antarctic-ozone-hole-shrinks-scn-trnd/index.html

It healed itself because we took action. Did you watch the video I posted? Did it say that ozone deniers dismissed the ozone alarmists and then magically everything went back to normal? The ozone protects us from the harmful elements of the sun. It has nothing to do with Greta. It’s science.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its science

I don't have a rocket ship or a ozone level depletion Guage , not even a 1.21 jigga watt capacitor. I have no way too check on it myself . so I guess I should just take "scientist" word on it and hand over my money!

Last edited:

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The ozone layer is getting better because we denied it was a problem and did nothing about it, right?

The ozone layer was a completely different thing IMHO. There was a problem identified, a reasonable solution proposed, and for the most part I think people were on board? Maybe Im remembering it wrong? The solution didnt involve decimating our economy for a "solution" that is going to do absolutely NOTHING. Thats the problem with the current climate change alarmism model. Their scenarios are based on so many damned maybes and projections its frightening and there is no clear way forward at this point. How are we supposed to get behind any of the so called solutions currently being proposed? Carbon tax......are you kidding me?? The only people that support it are the ones that are delusional enough to think it will make a difference, and affluent enough that it doesnt affect their lifestyle. Who cares about the regular people who cant handle the extra expense line in their budget or lose their jobs because of this nonsense..........as long as I can go to bed knowing what a fantastic human being I am for "doing something"

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't have a rocket ship or a ozone level depletion Guage , 1.22 jigga watt capacitor. I have no way t too check on it myself . so I guess I should just take "scientist" word on it and hand over my money!

Exactly......when scientists say to do something you just do it. They are scientists after all.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
maybe someone can help me out here. how exactly does a scientist see a hole in the ozone?

just wondering and Google was no help.

retiredpop

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is real science and then there is the unfounded 'science' of climate alarmists who use fear and false data to push their agenda. If you want a good read try The Politically Incorrect Guide to Climate Change by Marc Morano.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That’s the thing that I think most people have an issue with, is the way this whole thing is being handled. Too much emotion, politics, and ****ty people taking advantage of it. I think most people would agree that we are having some kind of effect on the planet, but the current approach is doing absolutely nothing. Any real change is going to come through innovation, not taxation and politics.

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m heading out today to home hardware and buying a transmogrifier so I can test and make decisions for myself. And for anybody that doesn’t agree with my stated scientific findings aren’t invited to my birthday party. SO THERE.

win

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol there’s no money to be made from ozone, alarmists know that so they move on.
So are skin cancer rates down? I doubt it.
Maybe we need a bigger hole to let some of this carbon out we speak of.

I’m having fun here and I know not what I speak of

Last edited:

ATV Rancher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just more bullish*t. If it makes you feel good keep on believing.

What I find interesting about 1982, is it was also ~less than a decade since we were told that we were in the beginning of a new ice age. Also lots of scare tactics I recall at the time about how the world was quickly running out of oil.

https://worldcyclesinstitute.com/the-ozone-scam/

Top Bottom