Canada set to ban sale of fuel-powered cars & trucks by 2035

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All nice/real if you want to confine yourself within open air prison city's and go nowhere, But not real nice if you want to go on a road trip elsewhere. Quote speaks volumes right here,👇

"It was in [the] shop for 6 months. I can’t take it to my lake cabin. I cannot take it for off-grid camping. I cannot take for even a road trip," Bala wrote. "I can only drive in city – biggest scam of modern times."

turbo392

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All nice/real if you want to confine yourself within open air prison city's and go nowhere, But not real nice if you want to go on a road trip elsewhere. Quote speaks volumes right here,👇

"It was in [the] shop for 6 months. I can’t take it to my lake cabin. I cannot take it for off-grid camping. I cannot take for even a road trip," Bala wrote. "I can only drive in city – biggest scam of modern times."
The lake cabin, off-grid camping areas will become high density housing for over populated climate refugees. No need to worry about road trips or ‘getting away’.

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And they are banning the electrical grid at the same time...

At least it gives us time too break in some mules and find a cave too live in...

Ahhhh Yes,,, the good old days are soon too return...

Top Bottom