Is it worth $2000? what would you do

Mach1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Go With the summit. There is a reason "EVERYBODY" seems to be riding one. Personally to go from my summit to a pro feels like going from a race car to a refrigerator in terms of handling. Oh and if its not upgrade to an Etec.

What at he says, lol

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i would bet that is a carb, not an etek
You would be right, that's why it's called the Summit Sport and not the Summit XM.

The Sport is an XP chassis with the S36 front end on it, t-motion, a 2.25" flex edge track and an 800 Ptek. Which is still not a BAD sled.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

BAC'S

Reaction score
The Summit I'm looking at is a 2016 800 etec 154 xm. I think that's probably what I'll go with as I've never had problems with my doos, the other option would be they have a 146 800 xm for $10,300 but I feel like for an extra $500 the 154 is worth it.

BAC'S

Reaction score
So to update this thread I split the difference and got a really good deal on a demo 2016 axys 800 155" with 300 miles. I will be picking the sled up on Tuesday and I'm sure it will be a massive upgrade over my 600 summit. Should be interesting as this is the first non ski-doo I have bought and will be the only one in the group not riding a doo.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So to update this thread I split the difference and got a really good deal on a demo 2016 axys 800 155" with 300 miles. I will be picking the sled up on Tuesday and I'm sure it will be a massive upgrade over my 600 summit. Should be interesting as this is the first non ski-doo I have bought and will be the only one in the group not riding a doo.

WOO HOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! You will be so happy!!!!! WOO HOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom