Is Anyone

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Missing a 99/2000 Thundercat. If so PM or call me 780 717 4314. Has been left sitting not far from my inlaws house since Friday night sometime.

Attachments

• DSC03305.jpg
    DSC03305.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 38
  • DSC03306.jpg
    DSC03306.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 37
  • DSC03307.jpg
    DSC03307.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 37
  • DSC03309.jpg
    DSC03309.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 28

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks Deano. Way to often here we hear the opposite. Lost sled never a found sled. Hope the owner see this and we can get them back together. Where abouts?

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Good post deano.............good luck finding the owner!
catmando!

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well its not far from beaumont, been there since friday night, i noticed it saturday morning on my way to the dump. Kinda kept an eye on it since then, called the cops twice they arent interested in doing much. Called the land owner today and its not his but it is on his property. Id hate to see it go missing if there is someone looking for it or coming back for it. Not sure what to do, am tempted to post a notice on a stake in the field with my contact info and bring it home before it disappears for good or ends up rotting in some impound yard.:confused::cool:

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Well its not far from beaumont, been there since friday night, i noticed it saturday morning on my way to the dump. Kinda kept an eye on it since then, called the cops twice they arent interested in doing much. Called the land owner today and its not his but it is on his property. Id hate to see it go missing if there is someone looking for it or coming back for it. Not sure what to do, am tempted to post a notice on a stake in the field with my contact info and bring it home before it disappears for good or ends up rotting in some impound yard.:confused::cool:

i think that would be your best plan....not everyone is going ot be as honest as you.....might save someone their sled

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good job Deaner, hows chit goin!! Did ya pull the sin #, did it start? 30 days is possesion right. lol

Cant find a clear print of the sin, going to go have another look, the key is gone i pulled the rope and nothing lit up so i dont think its hotwired, but somebody has some time and money invested in it thats for sure. Dont want to end up in some legal pinch by bringing it home, but would hate to see it just disappear without trying to return it to the respectful owner.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Be carefull dude,yoju may end up getting busted if you take er home!
catmando!

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Saw it there last Wed, thought it was kind of strange. Leave a note with an email addy or something and take it home. Reg. it as stolen property with registries and file it with the cop shop. Or follow the tracks backwards see where that takes you..They say the cat came back, maybe this one needs some help...:beer: If you could find a vin, take the pics with you to both.. cover yer butt

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Saw it there last Wed, thought it was kind of strange. Leave a note with an email addy or something and take it home. Reg. it as stolen property with registries and file it with the cop shop. Or follow the tracks backwards see where that takes you..They say the cat came back, maybe this one needs some help...:beer:

Holy chit since wed non the less, tryed following the tracks but they are all snowed in now. Like i say i just dont want to get pinched for doing what i think is the right thing and what i hope someone would do for me:cool::confused:

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy chit since wed non the less, tryed following the tracks but they are all snowed in now. Like i say i just dont want to get pinched for doing what i think is the right thing and what i hope someone would do for me:cool::confused:

Ill give the cop shop a call tomorrow from work, maybe a few calls would get them to go pick it up. If you do get he vin just call registries with it and ask if it is flagged.

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will do, im just putting the little one to bed then im going to go back and see if i cant get a vin.

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Looks to good of shape to be abandon if she was broke someone would came back by now......there isn't a body couple hundred feet behind it is there??

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No murm LOL didnt find any bodies layin around it..... TG it is very similar to that add.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As long as the cops know that you have it (and you have a piece of paper saying that they know) you shouldn't get in any trouble for getting it out of harms way.

knee deep in it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
as long as you have a record of informing the police and print this thread, you wont be charged with anything.

Good on you for trying to help someone out. I had my sled stolen a few years back and I would have really appreciated it if someone found it and took care of it.

BTW, typical BS from the police. They seem to hate the inconvenience caused by stolen sleds. I have rarely had to contact with them but my experience with the stolen sled caused me to lose a lot of respect.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As long as the cops know that you have it (and you have a piece of paper saying that they know) you shouldn't get in any trouble for getting it out of harms way.

Agreed. Plus this thread you have as back up shows that intent was not to steal the sled.

VIN should be on the tunnel just below the back of the gas tank.

With the VIN you can do a lien search at the registry and it will tell you if its currently registered, they might be able to contact the owner for you.

Pappillion

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
your better off talking to the RCMP stolen property division. The front desk will direct you. They are so back logged with files that you would never get a call back so it is better to go to them. Give them a description of the sled then they can look it up.

Top Bottom