Is anyone else still waiting for their tax return?

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WTF I filed on time, NETFILE, and still haven't received a check. Am I the only one or what?

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They probably flagged you for an audit is all. Bwahahahaha, let us now how it turns out for you :eek:.

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes i am still waiting for 2007-2010... so they are really slow , or is it that i am really lazy.

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had put mine in a while ago as well, and just got it on Friday...

Well I'm hoping I'm in this boat. We got audited a couple years ago when I claimed a bunch of moving expenses, it's more of a pain in the ass than anything. It's pretty straight forward this yr though.....

Ryano

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's not bad last year they audited me then the aduited their audit then they audited their audited audit did not get my return back until Feb of this year and they still ended up owing me money at the end I love the government:rant:

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im quite lucky when it comes to taxes as my wife is a charterd accountant. Get mine done quite quick.

sumsupport

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Somebody else tried to file in my name last year, they caught it because several came from the same address. Unfortunately for me, it means mine is gone through with a fine tooth comb for a few years, and it's going to take a while to get my cheque. Blech.

Top Bottom