Introduction

Glasser

Reaction score
What a great site!!! I first heard of this site at the Edm. snowmobile show and have been reading ever since. Having various subjects put into different forums is a great idea. Makes searching for a specific item much easire. I really enjoy reading all the questions and responses. This goes to show the snowmobile community is certainly involved with each othere and caring about the environment. I decided to become a member so I can post some info when I have something intelligent (or not) to say. A bit about me - I live in Leduc, been sledding for over 30 yrs. Don't have a new sled (97 Yamaha MM 600), but it gets me there and back and I have a lot of fun in between. Have done a lot of mtn. sledding in the past, but now looking for more rolling hill country, Cranbrook, Sicamous, Cariboo, etc. Haven't been out yet this year but very soon now. Thanks for setting up this site! Sorry for the photo being so large. I will learn how to make them smaller.

Attachments

• Snowbound Sled.jpg
    Snowbound Sled.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 127

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Welcome 'Glasser'..... Your right of what ya say about the site, Enjoy ! & Great picture ! :)

cey800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dido on the pic! And you don't need the biggest sled to have a blast! Enjoy.

shiznitt100

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
great pic, glad to have you here. i am new also. just came back from outside of fernie, snow is great along the pipe line. let me know when you are going.

Glasser

Reaction score
Had a lot of fun where we took the pic. We were at Lumberton 2 yrs ago. My wife got it framed and it hangs on my wall to remind me - winter is always fun!! I have one almost the same of my son and I use it for my desktop pict. Hey Summiteer - let me know when it gets good around Whitecourt. Bob and I will be up. I met you trail cleaning in November.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a lot of fun where we took the pic. We were at Lumberton 2 yrs ago. My wife got it framed and it hangs on my wall to remind me - winter is always fun!! I have one almost the same of my son and I use it for my desktop pict. Hey Summiteer - let me know when it gets good around Whitecourt. Bob and I will be up. I met you trail cleaning in November.
I'll be sure and let you know, brew-doo (Chet the other guy trail clearing that day)was out North of town with his wife 2 days ago and the snow is still real skinny

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
welcome to this cool place if you ever want to come out to bc i will ride and show you some new area

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glasser... you'll enjoy spending alot of free time on this site I'm sure, the more people we get on here the better! Enjoy yourself.

By the way, Great shot on the Yammy!!!!! Reminds me of a shot I took of my cousin last year that is quite similar.... just green instead of red! :D

Attachments

• 2007_0303Ministik-Knotts0022.jpg
    2007_0303Ministik-Knotts0022.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 83
  • 2007_0303Ministik-Knotts0020.jpg
    2007_0303Ministik-Knotts0020.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 90

Bucky

Reaction score
Scotty you really need to broden your photography color vision. It seems to be blinded by the GREEN:rollinglaugh:

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Scotty you really need to broden your photography color vision. It seems to be blinded by the GREEN:rollinglaugh:

Bucky... I'd love to take some shots of the boys riding the Yellow sleds but they always seem to get shy when the camera comes out!!! :):)

If I had some pics of the Doos in the air I would post them for sure! But I don't :confused:

Here's another green one...it's me, sorry. :(

Attachments

• DSC01989.jpg
    DSC01989.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 53

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Jeeze, And All We Have Is These Yellow Sleds In The Air..... Hmmm, Green Sleds? Nope, Can't Say I've Ever Seen A Kitty In The Air, Only This Kitty Guy Beeing Jumped Over By A Yellow Bee. Now Bees On The Other Hand, Hmmmmmm:d......... Yup!!!

Attachments

• 173-7311_IMG.jpg
    173-7311_IMG.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 60
  • 168-6859_IMG.jpg
    168-6859_IMG.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 70
  • 172-7208_IMG.jpg
    172-7208_IMG.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 62
Top Bottom