INtro

Ballard

Reaction score
Been a long time reader of the forums but never signed up until a week ago when all the hype for snow check 2014 started. I have been a sled rider for a long time while a kid but recent years with moves from NL to NWT and than to AB i found no time to look at replacing my sled i had in NL until now.

I have a job where i don't work winter time except for a few phone calls and meetings "i still get paid" and need to find a hobby during those months. I have been a skidoo fan most of my life but when i went to the dealer to talk about getting a 13 sled or maybe sled checking a 14 they wouldn't look at me. I walked around the store for a good 20-30 mins before i got pissed and left. 4 sales guys and 2 customers in the building. So im going with a Polaris. Loved the dragon. Had a chance to ride a few in Yellow Knife while there for the short 5 months.

Right now I'm trying to decide between the Pro RMK or RMK Assault. Having trouble picking what one i want. One day its all about the Pro RMK than the next im unsure. Also will be picking up a Pro r 120 for my 5yr old who loves to go look at sleds more than i do. Before i have do you want to go look at sleds out of my mouth she is all ready screaming yes.

Just wanted to drop by and say Sup!, If you have any suggestions on weighting me from the Pro to the Assault go for it :0

Top Bottom