if you drink pop don't look at this post :)

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
glad I don't drink this stuff often. That is a lot of sugar!

1937153_1165094423501568_699695676213298816_n.jpg

cancritter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
l do 2 liters a day of gingerale....on my last bottle...part of a promise to myself

the sad part is juice is just as bad.....

Last edited:

cancritter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thought apple juice wouldn't be bad but is...what ya;ll drink?...don't drink coffee or tea so leaves me basicly with h2o

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
I'm a diabetic so pop is out of the question. I do have the odd Fresca once in a while but stick mainly to water. Always have those little bottles of flavor additives in the house. They're pretty tasty and zero sugar... Sweeteners... Well that's a whole nother subject. Not so sure artificial sweeteners are any better for you.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes my grandson was a apple juice fanatic and because of that dentist pulled 2 of his baby teeth out early. I drink 1-2 cups of coffee per day then about 6 glasses of water. Maybe once or twice per week I have milk with supper too.

thought apple juice wouldn't be bad but is...what ya;ll drink?...don't drink coffee or tea so leaves me basicly with h2o

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
probably better to drink sugar based drinks than sweeteners. That is a nasty product.

I'm a diabetic so pop is out of the question. I do have the odd Fresca once in a while but stick mainly to water. Always have those little bottles of flavor additives in the house. They're pretty tasty and zero sugar... Sweeteners... Well that's a whole nother subject. Not so sure artificial sweeteners are any better for you.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
last year my friend got me a whiskey but I could never drink it on the rocks always with pop when I had it. So, he poured 2/3 water then maybe a couple teaspoons of pop and I have to say I like it that way.

That's it,.. I'm drinking my whiskey straight up from now on,....

cancritter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was looking at the carbonated water setup from crappy tire

but am thinkin l'll just buy carbonated water and give it a slight flavoring myself....can get some raspberry surup ect..just enough to give some taste

Absledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that's how all my inlaws drink there vodka. vodka, mostly water and just a splash of coke. I've done it a few times and while I don't like it as much it sure makes the hangovers better.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I got told on Tuesday to quit booze and caffine :( Now I have to stop pop too............ :( :( :(

cancritter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got told on Tuesday to quit booze and caffine :( Now I have to stop pop too............ :( :( :(

such is life....least yer not alone....suckin back my last glass now...tomorrow its off to crappy tire to see what they have for surups then off to store for carbonated water...may be able to find a raspberry orange type surup...wouldn't take much to give it a taste....let the mixin begin...

mathrulz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I prefer just plain water. Sometimes I'll have a bit of milk or juice in the morning with breakfast, but I have no troubles with regular water. What's the deal with carbonated, syrups, flavours... Is regular water that bad of a taste to some?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom