Ice Fishing

Toeknee

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone been out ice fishing yet??? and if so where and how was the fishing? Think I may try to get out tomorrow for a quick fish.

Attachments

• e67a_1.jpg
    e67a_1.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 238

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the Sea of Tranquility I dont think you know where that is though.:beer:

tbosch

Reaction score
I was on the north end of pine lake last week for the afternoon. Caught a half dozen decent pike. Didnt try for walleye or perch but i'm sure they weren't far away. Lots of floodwater in the middle of the lake. You almost have to stick to north or south ends.

kellyandhislimo

RIP - March 16, 2023
Reaction score
went out a week ago on sylvan lake with a buddy between the two of us we got 3 white fish and 3 walleye.

tbosch

Reaction score
Any size to them? |I heard there's some doozey whites coming out of there this year...I'm heading to pine again today to try and get the one that got away last week.

kellyandhislimo

RIP - March 16, 2023
Reaction score
the whites were small I think the biggest was mabey a foot long. Two of the walleye were just babies and I did manage to catch a doosie of a walleye though. but there is a no keep on that lake.

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any size to them? |I heard there's some doozey whites coming out of there this year...I'm heading to pine again today to try and get the one that got away last week.

Hey tbosch, stop by the shack in front of the Leisure centre (leisure Campground) if you see a white dodge, red teryx or black 99 Summitx there. Old white travel trailer with christmas lights all over it. I'll be out there Monday aft/night or over at the Leisure shop strait east of the shack.

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fishing has been slow the last two days we went on a few lakes today the people we talked said it was slow but they had a 51 & 54 centimeter Walleye. A few small perch also. Did 61 miles on sled today touring around..

rsaint

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a choice today Ice Fish or dial my turbo sled in on the river.

Attachments

• Fishing L Crooked 005.jpg
    Fishing L Crooked 005.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 30
  • Fishing L Crooked 006.jpg
    Fishing L Crooked 006.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 33
  • Fishing L Crooked 008.jpg
    Fishing L Crooked 008.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 32

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
That is quit the snow bear.......How is that Turbo working for you Ron?
catmando!

rsaint

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is quit the snow bear.......How is that Turbo working for you Ron?
catmando!

Well got no work up this week so off to the river here and do some tuning and off to valemont this weekend coming up. Last trip cost me lots set of carbon fiber rails$$$$$$. I'll get here dialed and then you can try it and see what you could have under your hood.

tbosch

Reaction score
Hey tbosch, stop by the shack in front of the Leisure centre (leisure Campground) if you see a white dodge, red teryx or black 99 Summitx there. Old white travel trailer with christmas lights all over it. I'll be out there Monday aft/night or over at the Leisure shop strait east of the shack.

Haha I saw that beauty of a rig out there. I'll stop by for sure next time out. We were out yesterday with the machines, we offoaded right at the cook house at the day use area. Tried a few spots by scottys then finished the day just east of you along the bank. Were you out this weekend?

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha I saw that beauty of a rig out there. I'll stop by for sure next time out. We were out yesterday with the machines, we offoaded right at the cook house at the day use area. Tried a few spots by scottys then finished the day just east of you along the bank. Were you out this weekend?

No was working, just out here today to load the sled up for Sicamous. Maybe out next weekend.

tbosch

Reaction score
No was working, just out here today to load the sled up for Sicamous. Maybe out next weekend.

I'll probably be out again next weekend. We're going to bring our shack out, probably set up somewhere in the north bay.

Top Bottom