I want a few more HP

kdrpjr

Reaction score
What r a few minor mods that actually make a difference in a 2010 stock MTX nytro without getting a turbo to get a few more HP? CLutch Kits? power commander? any suggestions?

sledhead80

Reaction score
Honestly anything you do will not be noticeable enough to really make to much of a difference for the money spent. The best way for HP on a 4 stroke is a turbo. I know you don't really want to hear that but you will just be wasting your money on anything else. The 180 kit is a good compromise if you don't want to spend a ton of money and is easily upgradeable to 270 hp later if you want more. Trust me once you've rode a turbo sled its really hard to go back and when you squeeze the throttle for the first time you will get a smile that will make the money all worth it.

Pro-Am Chris

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
What r a few minor mods that actually make a difference in a 2010 stock MTX nytro without getting a turbo to get a few more HP? CLutch Kits? power commander? any suggestions?
I can hook you up with a great deal on a 180MPI Kit

adam_crf450

Reaction score
Barker's slip-on exhaust with their fuel controller for about $800. 12 HP gains, save weight and sounds sweet. Really woke up my 2013 Nytro MTX and noticeably more power.

lman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Barker's slip-on exhaust with their fuel controller for about $800. 12 HP gains, save weight and sounds sweet. Really woke up my 2013 Nytro MTX and noticeably more power.
This is a good mod, have it on my 2009 Nytro XTX and it works well.

94YJ

Reaction score
hey, i have a full exhaust, air box and fuel programmer i can sell ya. easy to install and you shed some weight form the old exhaust.

saz

Reaction score
call Dave at Hurricane he did some headwork last year for me it was a big improvement, he also did a mod on the airbox, with ss header exhaust, and programmer. I am told is about 165hp, it is a great mod

Top Bottom