I think FOX news exist to piss me off

brucehiscott

Reaction score
So heard this little story today [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcJn5XlbSFk[/media] I swear I watch FOX to just make me happy I live in Canada

Apex162

Reaction score
Hey why don't we talk about the US is flat broke and your stupid :realmad:

W

woodies

While proudly showing off his new apartment to friends late one night, the drunk led the way to his bedroom where there was a big brass gong.

"What's that big brass gong for?" one of the guests asked. "Why, that's the talking clock" the man replied. "How does it work?" "Watch", the man said, giving it an ear-shattering pound with a hammer.

Suddenly, someone on the other side of the wall screamed, "For fucc sake, you wanker, it's 2am in the fuccing morning!!"

KH2110

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think that one dude has some freaky ears.......WTF????

YKX

Reaction score
How do you collapse a ruthless nation???? Take its money........ The world is laughing....China is and new superpower!

KH2110

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the yanks are just mad that there soon gonna be the "United States Of China"

that will never happen.......

we just havn't played cowboys & muslims ..... or cowboys and chinamen yet!:eek:

Can-Do

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its that kind of attitude that gets them into wars every so often :d

and what would any of those morons sitting behind thier fancy desks know a damn thing about either military. bet dollars to dohnuts none of them have ever served, but they can slander another countries policies.

real class act

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good timing, what with 4 boys coming home in boxes from Afghanistan. Shows alot of class on their part. Those ARE the people that think rush Limbaugh should run for President.......'nuff said.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
its that kind of attitude that gets them into wars every so often :d

and what would any of those morons sitting behind thier fancy desks know a damn thing about either military. bet dollars to dohnuts none of them have ever served, but they can slander another countries policies.

real class act

Ya hit the nail on the head there.Ignorant a$$holes.Is that broadcast from New York or where.???Maybe they will get there pee pee slapped for saying all that

Dr. Meatman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes..you guys are right..you should lump all americans with what the media says...you wanna talk ignorant...get a clue! everyone who replied to this thread in the essence that all americans act like that are complete and utter morons.....congradulations

elephant rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes..you guys are right..you should lump all americans with what the media says...you wanna talk ignorant...get a clue! everyone who replied to this thread in the essence that all americans act like that are complete and utter morons.....congradulations

don't you agree everyones entitled to have an opinion on a aired load of crap regardless whom its pointed at???????

Dr. Meatman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sure....its their opinion...not america's....most of the replies to this thread are directed toward america as a whole which is completely ignorant.

Top Bottom