I need your help. Vote for your favorite Sled Heads

Extreme Velocity

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
I'm trying to decide on who to feature in the Best of Sled Heads: The First Five Years. For the next 30 days, starting at midnight tonight, click on the link and vote for your favorite rider. You can only vote for one rider. One vote per IP address. I will take the top vote getters and decide who should be featured in my next film.

thanks for your help!

Thomas Opre

skibeadoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I vote....... for Kevin Flemming. LOL, give me a thanks if anyone even knows who that is. But he is not on the roster.

Extreme Velocity

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
I vote....... for Kevin Flemming. LOL, give me a thanks if anyone even knows who that is. But he is not on the roster.

Kevin was in Sled Dreams, my first sled flick...keeping it to almost all of the Sled Head featured riders over the last five years.

you can vote now...what the heck

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Cool...... Rod whelpton from mcbride, and rene st.onge from sicamous/mara(bc).....rod runs adrenaline tours, and rene helps run eagle valley lodge.......i'm not tellin' who i voted for;)

enis750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hands down Ryan Nelson
I LOVE to watch a sweet freeriding session - his are alway epic

we should be able to vote for two though.....Borchers 2nd

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
I'm trying to decide on who to feature in the Best of Sled Heads: The First Five Years. For the next 30 days, starting at midnight tonight, click on the link and vote for your favorite rider. You can only vote for one rider. One vote per IP address. I will take the top vote getters and decide who should be featured in my next film.

thanks for your help!

Thomas Opre

My vote is in. Of course I voted for Snow and Mud's own Rod "Adrenaline" Whelpton (Winner of last year's Extreme Rider Contest). We want to see more of him. AWESOME rider and all around good guy.

Top Bottom